Vigora 100 MG Tablet is a common drug that is primarily used to treat the problems of acute erectile dysfunction in men. Apart from treating erection problems, the drug may also be used for treating high blood pressure and symptoms of acute hypotension. The drug is also used to treat increased blood pressure on arteries and on the right side of the heart.
Uses & Benefits of Vigora 100:
Vigora 100 MG Tablet is a common drug that is primarily used to treat the problems of acute erectile dysfunction. Apart from treating erection problems, the drug is also used for treating symptoms of high blood pressure and eventually symptoms of acute hypotension. The drug is also used to treat increased blood pressure on arteries especially on the right side of the heart.
Side Effects of Vigora 100:
The following are some of the most common side effects of Vigora 100 MG Tablet:
So far as the side effects of the drug are concerned, it is important to take note of some of the following ones:
- Immediate medical intervention should be sought if signs of allergic reactions such as hives, difficulty in breathing, swelling of the face, tongue, lips etc. become prominent.
- Apart from this, it is important to note that if the patient experiences nauseating symptoms such as dizziness, numbness, or tingling in the chest or even the arms during any kind of sexual intercourse, immediate medical intervention should be sought.
- The doctor should at once be consulted if the patient suffers a sudden loss of vision, a blackout, for instance.
- Frequent ringing sensation in the ears.
- Irregularity in the heartbeat
- Lightheadedness or fainting may also crop up in rare cases.
- An erection that lasts longer than the usual period and is accompanied with slight pain.
Apart from the above graver side effects, there are certain side effects that are more common in their occurrence:
- The sensation of warmth or redness in the face
- A clogged nose
- Mnemonic disturbances
- Headache problems
- Stomach problems
- Pain in the back
Common Dosage of Vigora 100:
As far as the dosage of Vigora 100 is concerned, it should be administered in compliance with the doctor’s prescription. Generally speaking, the tablet is not to be chewed but swallowed. The dose may be increased or decreased according to the reaction of the particular body to Vigora 100 MG Tablet.
It must be kept in mind that the dosage of Vigora 100 varies from one person to another. It also counts on the physiological makeup of the patient concerned. Therefore, it is of utmost importance to strictly stick to the prescription. The subjective dimensions of the problem are also considered. As a result, the drug should not be had on the lay recommendation.
Composition and Nature of Vigora 100:
Vigora 100 chiefly consists of Sildenafil which helps dilate the blood vessels in the penis in order for it to be able to maintain an erection during sexual intercourse.
How Vigora 100 MG Tablet Works?
As mentioned before, Vigora 100 MG Tablet chiefly consists of Sildenafil which helps dilate the blood vessels in the penis in order for it to be able to maintain an erection during sexual intercourse.
Precautions and Warning – When to avoid it?
- First and foremost, for patients who have a history of any kind of cardiovascular disorders, Vigora 100 may cause certain side effects such as a prospective cardiac arrest.
- Consequently, Vigora 100 is generally not recommended for patients for whom sexual activity of any kind has its own limitations due to previous cardiovascular strains.
- Also, the concerned doctor should consider if the vasodilation has any serious effect on the patient during the course of a sexual activity.
- It must equally be kept in mind that the drug may be harmful to those already suffering from left ventricular obstruction. The drug is equally harmful to patients suffering from intractable blood pressure.
- Additionally, the drug is strictly not to be administered to patients who have suffered stroke or infarction during the six months preceding the sexual intercourse.
- Patients with a history of acute hypotension or hypertension should not take Vigora 100.
- Patients with coronary artery disease should not consider consuming Vigora 100.
- Symptoms of prolonged erection have been reported in many relevant cases, therefore, in such case, immediate medical intervention should be sought.
- If priapism occurs, immediate medical intervention should be sought in order to avoid the risk of permanent impotency.
- Also, before taking Vigora 100, the concerned doctor should be consulted in order to verify the exact amounts of dosage as recommended on the prescription.
- Immediate clinical intervention should be sought in case the side effects turn intense as in rare cases. Also, in case of a potential overdose, the doctor should be consulted straight away.
- Most importantly, the drug should not be consumed without first checking the expiry date on the label. It should not be taken depending on hearsay, either.
Substitutes for Vigora 100:
The following are some of the substitutes of Vigora 100 MG Tablet:
- Sildenafil Citrate
Vigora 100 Interactions with Other Drugs:
Vigora 100 MG Tablet interacts with nitrates by enhancing their inherent potency of engendering fundamental hypotensive effects. Therefore, it is best not to administer it in tandem with the general nitric oxide donors.
The drug interacts equally with amlodipine. According to reports, inferences have shown a certain amount of reduction on, particularly supine blood pressure.
Blood pressure-lowering effects are considerably prompted by the presence of the potent alpha-blockers with Vigora 100. Alpha-blocker therapy should be done before the consumption of Vigora 100.
It is equally important to note that Vigora 100 also interacts severely with one of the most common and active inhibitors, ritonavir.
Additionally, the drug interacts with the likes of erythromycin, saquinavir, ketoconazole, and itraconazole.
Ans: Vigora 100 MG Tablet is generally advisable for adults above eighteen years of age. The drug should not be administered to underage individuals.
Ans: No, driving is not strictly recommended.
Ans: No, Vigora 100 MG Tablet is not said to be able to treat premature ejaculation.
Ans: No, Vigora 100 MG Tablet is not meant to enhance the size of the penis.