Patanjali Power Vita, available essentially in the form of granules, is one of the most popular health drinks doing the rounds in the market today. Usable by both children and adults alike, it is essentially a potent health tonic that assists in strengthening a person’s memory. Apart from containing some of the most vital elements and minerals, it contains the goodness of Shankhpushpi and Ashwagandha. It also contains rich vitamin components such as vitamin B12 and vitamin B2.
Uses & Benefits of Patanjali Power Vita:
As far as the Shankhpushpi is concerned, it chiefly helps in enriching the intelligence. Additionally, it equally improves the general fitness of the body and helps to remove any kind of weakness or fatigue whatsoever. Most importantly, it also enriches the overall immunity of the body by strengthening the action of the antibodies. As far as vitamin B12 is concerned, it helps in maintaining a good digestive system. The health drink is especially propitious for students at large.
Side Effects of Patanjali Power Vita:
As is evident from the composition and the various ingredients, this health tonic is essentially an herbal product and therefore has no side effects. Additionally, it is safe for people of all ages. Enriched with the most fundamental ayurvedic formulae, the health/brain tonic is completely devoid of any kind of side effects.
Common Dosage of Patanjali Power Vita:
As far as the dosage of the tonic is concerned, it must be kept in mind that the dosage is an extremely subjective matter. Generally speaking, as far as physicians or doctors are concerned, they generally administer dosage after carefully examining the subjective physiology of the patient concerned. However, certain general instructions may be recommended.
As far as this health tonic is concerned, it is important to keep the following points in mind:
- First and foremost, before administering the drink, it is very important to thoroughly check the expiry and the manufacturing date of the drink.
- Secondly, two spoonfuls of the health tonic are to be added to a cup of hot or cold milk.
- In order to enrich the taste of the overall drink, some amounts of sugar may be added. A teaspoonful should be enough.
- It is important to include two servings of the Patanjali Power Vita in order to suffice a balanced diet and reap the benefits accordingly.
- However, it must be kept in mind that medicine is best before nine months from the date of manufacture. Therefore, it is very important to thoroughly check the expiry and the manufacturing date of the drink.
- As far as the storage conditions are concerned, it is important to keep certain things in mind. It is generally advised to store the drink in a cool, dry place. Additionally, it is important to close the lid tightly after use in order to prevent the potential stiffening of the product.
- The weight of the product is 500 grams.
Composition and Nature of Patanjali Power Vita:
Primarily, it is a potential health tonic. Apart from containing some of the most vital elements and minerals, it contains the goodness of Shankhpushpi and Ashwagandha.
How does Patanjali Power Vita work?
As far as the working process of the drink is concerned, the Ashwagandha helps in decreasing the intensity of stress, fatigue, and arthritis pain. It also eliminates the feeling of general weakness.
The presence of soya is yet another vital component of the drink. It is rich in proteins and is suitable for people of all ages. Another very important component of the drink is Brahmi. It is generally known for decreasing the levels of anxiety.
Another vital component of the health drink is the Moti Pisti. It is very useful for the digestive system. Apart from that, the health drink also contains Praval Pishti which is very helpful in alleviating cough or cold disorders.
Another very significant component of the drink is the Shatavari. The scientific name of the ingredient is Asparagus racemosus. Generally speaking, the ingredient is extremely good for the reproductive system as well as for the digestive tract. Also, it is important to keep in mind that the ingredient is an antioxidant and helps in boosting the overall immunity levels of the body.
Warnings and Precautions – When to Avoid Patanjali Power Vita?
Although the herbal product has apparently no side effects, certain general precautions are to be taken while administering the drug:
- However, it must be kept in mind that medicine is best before nine months from the date of manufacture. Therefore, it is very important to thoroughly check the expiry date as well as the manufacturing date of the drink before using it.
- It is exceedingly important to close the lid tightly after use. This is basically in order to prevent the potential stiffening of the product which may render it ineffective eventually.
- It should be kept in mind that the product must be thoroughly sealed before administration. If the packet is not sealed tightly before using, it should be exchanged with another one that is sealed airtight.
- Another very significant point to keep in mind is that the product should be stored in a cool, dry place in order to optimize the drink and make it effective accordingly.
- Additionally, it is important to keep in the mind the fact that the drink should be consumed only after thoroughly administering the subjective physiology of the person concerned. This eventually decides the course of the dosage.
Substitutes for Patanjali Power Vita:
As far as the substitutes of Patanjali Power Vita are concerned, the following are some of the common ones:
- Generally speaking, the typical protein shakes may be useful in the palace of the health drink. They boost the immunity levels of the body.
- Also, apart from the protein shakes, a diet consisting of rich amounts of various vitamins are useful as substitutes. Additionally, it is equally important to remember that natural fruits and green, leafy vegetables are possibly the best substitutes in case one is averse to bottled drinks.
- It is important to keep in mind that a very useful substitute for the drink is turmeric milk. Turmeric milk is one of the most beneficial natural drinks in case one is averse to bottled drinks.