Patanjali Kesh Kanti hair oil is considered to be a popular hair loss solution in India. The natural components used to make this oil provide strong and naturally shiny hair. Patanjali hair oil contains all the necessary ingredients which are required for the proper growth of healthy and strong hair, hence, it helps in controlling severe hair fall.
|Nature of Patanjali Hair Oil||Ayurvedic hair oil|
|Uses of Patanjali Hair Oil||Promoting hair growth,|
|Composition of Patanjali Hair Oil||Brahmi, Amla, Bhringraj, Neem Leaf, Harad, Giloy|
Patanjali has launched various types of ayurvedic hair oils in the market:
- Patanjali Ayurveda Kesh Kanti Hair Oil
- Patanjali Ayurveda Shishu Care Hair Oil
- Patanjali Ayurveda Kesh Kanti Almond Hair Oil
- Patanjali Ayurveda Kesh Kanti Amla Hair Oil
Composition of Patanjali Hair Oil:
Patanjali hair oil consists of all natural and ayurvedic active ingredients which help in maintaining the strength of hair and keeping them healthy. It constitutes of ayurvedic components such as Brahmi, Amla, Mehendi, Bhringraj, Neem Leaf, Harad, Giloy, Behada, Ghrit Kumari, Nagkesar, Haldi, Jatamanshi, Bakuchi, Charela, Gurhal Pushp, Yashtimandhu, Anantmool, Vacha, Coconut oil, Rasuat and til oil. All these ingredients are obtained naturally to manufacture this ayurvedic Patanjali hair oil.
Uses and Benefits of Patanjali Hair Oil:
Patanjali hair oil is commonly used for hair growth, strengthening the hair, and treating hair related problems. The herbal hair care products are made from natural ingredients that help in nourishing the hair, and also making the hair smooth and silky.
Side Effects of Patanjali Hair Oil:
Patanjali Hair Oil is manufactured by Ayurvedic components which have great medicinal values. No side effects of this oil have been reported yet.
Common Dosage of Patanjali Hair Oil:
This hair oil is commonly used 2-3 times a week. However, if a person has an oily scalp the oil can be used once in a week.
How to use Patanjali Hair Oil?
The general usage of Patanjali hair oil is mentioned below:
- Take 5-10 ml of oil in the hand.
- Gently rub the hands and apply the oil over the scalp.
- Leave it overnight or minimum for 25 minutes.
- The recommended use of this oil is for 4 weeks in order to get the best results.
How Patanjali Hair Oil works?
The naturally obtained ayurvedic components in Patanjali hair oil works by preventing and controlling various issue related to hair fall. The ayurvedic ingredients in the hair oil possess various medicinal features that help in preventing hair fall and helps in hair growth.
- It works by improving immunity, blood distribution in the body and preventing cell damage.
- The presence of trioxsalen in the hair oil works as an anti-psoriasis agent.
- It possesses anti-oxidant agents which help counter the oxidants presence in the body occurring due to Vitamin E, lignans and the unsaturated fatty acid. It helps in controlling blood pressure.
Warnings and Precautions – When to Avoid Patanjali Hair Oil?
Although this hair oil is safe to be used by anyone; there are some precautions that should be kept in mind while using Patanjali hair oil. In case of experiencing any side effects one should discontinue the use of this hair oil.
Precautions to be taken while using Patanjali hair oil are:
- It is meant for external use. Individuals should avoid contact with their nose, eyes, and mouth.
- It is suggested to wash hands before and after using this hair oil.
- It is advised not to apply an excessive quantity of oil.
- Patients due for a head surgery should stop using this hair oil 2 weeks before.
- Patients should use this hair oil after the surgery only after consulting the doctor.
- Keep away from the reach of children and pets.
Patanjali Hair Oil Variants:
The following are the variants of Patanjali hair oil:
- Patanjali Ayurveda Kesh Kanti Hair Oil: This hair oil minimizes hair fall by strengthening the roots of the hair. The natural herbs in the oil help in reducing toxin build-up and fighting fungal infections. This oil makes the hair soft and silky. It provides deep nourishment to the hair that prevents graying of the hair. This oil is therapeutic in nature and helps induces sleep. It’s soft and soothing fragrance helps in relieving tension and stress.
- Patanjali Ayurveda Shishu Care Hair Oil: This hair oil provides all the care needed for the baby. The olive oil base softens the hair, while herbal ingredients such as sunflower oil, mustard oil, and coconut oil nourish the roots and strands to give a protective coating against dust and dryness. The Shishu care hair oil makes the hair shiny and lengthens it with strength.
- Patanjali Ayurveda Almond Hair Oil: This variant of hair oil helps in reducing hair fall. It helps in making the hair manageable just after a few applications. The almond is rich in vitamin E and minerals that help in improving the hair growing process. Hence, this oil is recommended for those who are suffering from hair oil and want to grow their hair. Application of the oil once or twice in a week helps in getting rid of the hair related problems.
- Patanjali Ayurveda Amla Hair Oil: This hair oil is helpful in reducing hair fall and makes the hair shiny. It works on dandruff and makes the hair ends soft. Amla is one of the most effective natural herbs that make the hair grow longer and stronger.
How to store Patanjali Hair Oil?
Patanjali Hair oil should be stored at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. It should be kept away from the reach of children and pets.
1) How frequently should Patanjali hair oil be used to get results?
Ans: Patanjali hair oil should be used once every week to get results. It is advised to consult your doctor for more information as to how you should use this product.
2) Does Patanjali Hair Oil helps in hair regrowth?
Ans: Yes, Patanjali Hair Oil helps in hair regrowth. It provides nourishment and strength to the hair that helps in treating split ends and graying of hair.
3) How is Patanjali hair oil beneficial for the hair?
Ans: Patanjali hair oil helps in reducing hair fall and makes them soft and lustrous. It reduces split ends and fixes graying of hair. This hair oil helps in growing longer, thicker and stronger hair. It also helps in reducing dandruff and preventing split ends.
4) Are there any side effects of using Patanjali Hair oil?
Ans: No, there are no side effects associated with Patanjali Hair Oil.
5) Is Patanjali Hair Oil sticky?
Ans: No, this hair oil is not sticky. This oil can be applied easily.
6) Does Patanjali Hair Oil prevents graying of hair?
Ans: Yes, this oil prevents in premature graying of hair, but it doesn’t cure hereditary graying of hair.
7) How does Patanjali Hair Oil work?
Ans: The Patanjali Hair oil works by treating various ailments caused due to the presence of hydrolysable tannins and vitamin C constituents. The hair oil acts as a deep cleansing treatment by removing the toxins and making the hair healthy.
8) How should I use Patanjali Hair Oil?
Ans: You can apply the oil at night, before going to bed. You should massage the oil into the roots of your hair and leave it overnight.
9) What are the main ingredients of Patanjali Hair Oil?
Ans: Patanjali Hair oil contains amla, anantmool, bhringraj, brahmi, coconut oil, and giloy as the active ingredients. The other main ingredients of this oil are sunflower oil, aloe vera and wheat germ oil.
10) What are the side effects associated with Patanjali Hair Amla oil?
Ans: There are no side effects associated with this hair oil. But, sometimes this oil is not suitable for those people who are sensitive to its smell.
11) What precautions should be taken while using Patanjali Hair oil?
Ans: One should take the following precautions while administering the medicine:
- The oil should be used in the recommended amount.
- Make sure you clean your hands if you intend to use the oil on your skin.
- It is suggested not to use it on cracked skin.
12) What are the important things to keep in mind before using Patanjali hair oil?
Ans: The following things should be kept in mind before using this hair oil:
- It is advised to follow the instructions written on the bottle.
- The oil should be applied before going to bed and should be kept applied overnight.
- Continue using the oil for a few months to get positive results.
13) What are the uses of Patanjali hair oil?
Ans: Patanjali hair oil is used in the following conditions:
- This oil makes the hair strong and reduces hair fall.
- It helps in preventing dandruff.
- It is used to treat dry, rough and lifeless hair thus promoting hair growth.