Nutrolin b syrup is used to treat various kinds of stomach-related issues in children and adults. The syrup comes with various kinds of nutrients and vitamins as well. It will deliver the goods by metabolizing the carbohydrate and it will lead to normal growth. By using syrup you can overcome vitamin deficiency as well. The metabolism of fats will take place in the best possible way.
What is Nutrolin B Syrup?
Nutrolin b is a syrup to deal with various kinds of health issues. The medicine is available over-the-counter. You should use it on prescription to overcome vitamin deficiency and as an antioxidant.
The medicine is available in various strengths for each active ingredient. A fixed dose of Nutrolin b which consists of vitamin A, B complex, D, E, zinc, iodine, selenium, and carbohydrate should be used as a nutritional supplement as well.
Ingredients of Nutrolin b:
Nutrolin b has the following ingredients:
- Vitamin B1 – 2 mg
- Lacto Bacillus Sporegens – 40 Million Spores
- Vitamin B2 – 2.5 mg
- Vitamin B6 – 1.5 mg
- Nicotinamide – 20 mg
It is used to treat diarrhea or loose stools. If there is much presence of gas in the stomach it will be relieved with the intake of lactobacillus.
- The normal balance of bacteria and yeast will be maintained in the gastrointestinal tract with Lactobacillus
- You can take lactobacillus with or without food
- If you are susceptible to stomach upset, you can take with food.
- The common side effect of lactobacillus is gas.
- Vitamin B6 deficiency can be treated with Pyridoxine.
- The breakdown of protein, fat and carbohydrates from the body will take place in a very efficient manner with the presence of vitamin B6.
- With the consumption of Pyridoxine, the nerves will be protected.
- A common side effect of Pyridoxine is a headache, stomach upset or throwing up.
- With the presence of Niacinamide in the body, there will be healthy growth.
- The niacin deficiency can be treated with niacinamide.
- Niacinamide is a food supplement.
- You should avoid hot foods when it is time to take niacinamide.
- The common side effects of niacinamide are flushing. You can take aspirin or ibuprofen at least 30 minutes before taking the drug.
Packages and strengths of Nutrolin b:
Nutrolin B is available in the following packages and strengths:
- 60 ml
- 40 ml
- 60 ml
The medicine is manufactured by Cipla.
Nutrolin b Applications:
Nutrolin B syrup is used in the control, prevention, and improvement of the following diseases:
- Vitamin B3 deficiency
- Eye disorders
- Migraine headache
- Mental issues
- Heart issues
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Pregnancy issues
- Alzheimer’s disease
- High cholesterol
- Attention deficit disorder
Side Effects of Nutrolin b:
The following side effects are expected after taking Nutrolin b syrup:
- Feeling of warmth
- Breathing issues
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Tenderness/hardness at the injection site
Read More: Stalopam Plus Side Effects | Deviry 10 Side Effects
Warnings and Precautions – When to Avoid Nutrolin b?
- Before taking the Nutrolin b syrup, you should share your current health condition with the doctor. You should also inform the pre-existing health issues such as pregnancy and upcoming surgery.
- If you are suffering from certain kinds of health issues, there will be side effects.
- The dosage should be implemented as directed by the doctor.
- The instructed printed on the label should be followed very carefully.
- If the condition becomes worse, you should inform the doctor imme-diately.
If you experience the following conditions, you should get advice from the doctor:
- Breathing difficulty
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Children less than 3 years of age
- Renal issues
- Allergic to medicine
- Poor immunity levels
Nutrolin B Syrup Interactions with Other Drugs:
- There will be a change in the effect of Nutrolin b if you use over-the-counter medication or other herbal/allopathic drugs.
- The drug may not work properly and you may experience various kinds of side effects as well.
- If you are using herbal supplements, you should share the infor-mation with the doctor.
The following drugs will interact with Nutrolin b:
- Antibiotic drugs
- Arsenic trioxide
The above list is not exhaustive. It can interact with other medications as well.
Nutrolin B Syrup Contraindications:
Nutrolin b should not be used when a patient is suffering from the following conditions:
- Acute myocardial infarction
- Cardiac arrhythmias
- Diabetes mellitus
- Active peptic ulcer
- Allergic reactions
- High fever
- Occasional smoking
Common Dosage of Nutrolin b:
The dosage instructions given by the doctor should be followed very carefully.
Missing a dose
- If you miss a dose, you should take it as soon as you notice it. If you are close to the next dose, you should not double the dose.
- If you are missing the dose on a regular basis, you should take the help of your family member so that they remind you.
- You can also consult your doctor to follow a special schedule to make up the missed doses.
- You should not use the medicine beyond the prescription given by the doctor.
- If you take a higher dose, there will not be a great improvement in the condition. On the other hand, there will be harmful side effects on your body. Hence, the dosage recommended by the doctor should be followed.
- If you take an overdose, you should consult the doctor immediately.
- Do not share your medicines with others even though they have similar conditions.
Read More: Suhagra 100 Dosages | Eltroxin Dosages
How to Store Nutrolin B Syrup?
- Store medicines at room temperature
- Keep them away from sunlight
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Keep them out of reach of children and pets
- Do not flush medications in the toilet
- You can consult your doctor or pharmacist for more information on discarding the medicine
- If you take one dose of expired medicine, it may not have far-reaching implications on your body. However, you should consult your doctor immediately to take corrective action.
- If you are in need of medication, you should subscribe to the medi-cine from the drug store so that you will get them beforehand.
- You should not use expired medicines so that you will be on the safe side.
When should you avoid Nutrolin B Syrup?
- You should avoid Nutrolin b when you have a fever or suffering from hypersensitivity
- If there is a severe intestinal infection, the drug should be avoided
- If a patient is suffering from untreated vitamin B12 deficiency ane-mia, the drug should not be used.
What are the benefits of vitamin B?
The overall health and well-being are very much enhanced with the presence of vitamin B. If your body fails to absorb vitamin B from the food items, you should take steps to augment the same from dietary supplements. Nutrolin b is one of the best sources to provide B-complex and other vitamins to your body. It should be taken after consulting the doctor.
- Vitamins will help in building the body in a very efficient manner. They are required for infants, children and adults. They are required to keep you in good health.
- Sometimes, vitamin B supplements will be prescribed by doctors to deal with certain kinds of conditions. The recommendation will be given after the assessment of the current health condition and past disease history.
- Water-soluble vitamins mean they are not stored by your body. Hence, you should take them on a daily basis. Nutrolin b dosage will ensure that the daily requirement will be met with tablets or capsules. In children, it will be administered in the form of syrup.
- Vitamin B12 will be offered in some weight-loss products to shed weight. Especially, vitamin B12 shots will improve your energy levels and it will quicken the metabolism. Unwanted fat will be burnt in this process.
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) will convert nutrients into energy. Vitamin B1 is available from various food resources including wheat germ, pork and sunflower seeds.
- Vitamin B2 – It is also called as Riboflavin. It will convert food into energy and it will work as an antioxidant as well. Some of the food items which are rich in vitamin B2 are organ meats, beef and mush-rooms.
- Vitamin B6 – Vitamin B6 is also called pyridoxine. It will improve amino acid metabolism. The red blood cell production will improve and it will play a crucial role in the creation of neurotransmitters. Some of the food items which are rich in vitamin B6 are chickpeas, potatoes and salmon.
Importance of vitamin B during pregnancy:
- The requirement of vitamin B during pregnancy is high. Vitamin B12 will support the growth of fetal development as well.
- Women who follow vegetarian food should take vitamin B supple-ments so that there will be a great benefit to the baby’s health. It is possible to avoid neurological disorders by maintaining a sufficient quantity of vitamin B on a regular basis.
- Vitamin B12 deficiency in pregnant women and breastfeeding ladies will lead to severe birth defects in fetus or infant.
- Vitamin B for adults
- The ability to absorb vitamin B will decrease with age. Some people will have poor appetite levels. Hence, it is difficult to manage suffi-cient vitamin B12 from food sources.
- The amount of stomach acid decides the ability to absorb vitamin B12 in the body. As per an estimate, about 30% of the people will not produce sufficient vitamin B12 in the body.
- If there is vitamin B12 deficiency, it will lead to depression and men-tal disorders. The mood swings in elderly people can be avoided by taking vitamin B12 in sufficient quantities.
- People suffering from certain conditions such as cancer, celiac dis-ease, hypothyroidism and alcoholism may develop vitamin B defi-ciency.
- People who have undergone weight loss surgery are prone to develop vitamin B12 deficiency.
- The natural sources of vitamin B12 are eggs, dairy, meat and seafood.
- Nutrolin b supplements should be used as per the recommendation of the doctor.
Ans: You should discuss the risk factors and benefits of Nutrolin B with the doctor before taking the medicine.
Ans: Yes. Nutrolin B can be used to deal with diarrhea in young children. However, it should not be used without consulting the doctor.
Ans: There will be a remarkable improvement in the condition of the patient after using Nutrolin B. Most of the patients will recover on the same day or at least 2 days after taking the syrup. You should consult the doctor to understand the duration of usage of the medicine.
Ans: Nutrolin B should be used daily once or twice as per the need of the patient. The doctor will assess the condition of the patient and the dosage will be decided based on various factors including the current health condition and past medical history.
Ans: If you experience dizziness or headache after taking Nutrolin B, you should not drive the vehicle.
Ans: Unless you experience dizziness or hypotension, there is no harm in operating the heavy machinery. You should follow the recommendations of the doctor.
Ans: The drug will not come under Schedule X in India. Hence, it can be used without any issues. You should not use the medicine without the prescription of a doctor.