Nurokind Gold is a multivitamin and mineral capsule that is used for treating malnutrition and deficiency of folic acid. It contains multivitamins which help in treating conditions such as anemia, heart disorders, neurological disorders, and thiamine deficiency.
|Uses||Nerve damage, anemia and heart disorders|
|Composition||Folic Acid, Methylcobalamin, and Vitamin B1|
|Side effects||Allergic reactions, increased heart rate, abdominal distention and rashes|
This medicine is manufactured by Mankind Pharma Ltd. This medicine should be administered orally and is available in the packaging of 10 capsules in a strip.
Uses of Nurokind Gold Capsule:
The nurokind Gold capsule is a multivitamin that helps in treating deficiency of folic acid, and malnutrition.
The medicine is commonly prescribed for the treatment and prevention of certain diseases like nerve damage, numbness, neurological disorders, thiamine deficiency, and anemia.
It is used to treat the following conditions:
- Nerve damage: Nurokind Gold helps in treating severe pain caused due to nerve damage. It promotes myelin synthesis that forms a protective layer around the nerve that provides relief from pain.
- Anemia: This medicine can cure megaloblastic anemia which is caused due to the deficiency of vitamin B12. Nurokind Gold contains Methylcobalamin which restores the levels of vitamin B12 in the body. It is also used to treat different anemias of nutritional origin in times of pregnancy, infancy or childhood.
- Thiamine deficiency: This medical condition is caused by a deficiency of vitamin B1. This can be a genetic disorder that results in the absorption of thiamine found in the food. The symptoms associated with this condition are muscle weakness, fatigue, and decreased appetite.
- Heart problem: This medicine is used in treating heart disorders by relaxing over reactive heart muscles.
Apart from the above-mentioned uses, the doctor may prescribe this medicine for treating other conditions.
Side Effects of Nurokind Gold Capsule:
Nurokind Gold may cause the occurrence of certain side effects in some cases. Some of the common side effects of administering this medicine are:
- Allergic reactions
- Itching of skin
- Increased heart rate
- Abdominal distention
- Difficulty in concentrating
- Increased urine output
- Muscle weakness
The side effects also depend on the medical history of the individual, pre-existing diseases, and current medications they are taking. It is necessary for every individual to disclose their present medical condition clearly to the doctor and all the pre-existing diseases, if any, in order to avoid the occurrence of any side effects.
Dosage of Nurokind Gold Capsule:
The dosage of Nurokind Gold varies from patient to patient. The medicine should be administered orally.
- Missed dose: In case of a missed dose a patient should take the medicine as soon as they remember. However, if it is almost time for the next dose, then the patient should skip the missed dose.
- Overdose: In case one accidentally overdoses on the medicine, they should consult the doctor at the earliest.
Nature and Composition of Nurokind Gold Capsule:
The active ingredients of Nurokind Gold capsule are Folic Acid, Methylcobalamin, and Vitamin B1. Folic acid is known for treating certain kinds of anemia caused due to nutritive deficiency. It also compensates for the deficiency of folic acid in the diet. Methylcobalamin treats pain due to neurological disorders and aids nerve damage. Vitamin B1 has multiple uses such as heart problems, brain disorders, neurological disorders, and Thiamine deficiency.
|Nurokind Gold||INR 89.90 (Strip of 10 tablets)|
How to use?
Nurokind Gold should be administered orally. It is advisable to take it as per the dose and duration prescribed by the doctor. It is recommended to take this medicine after having food. The medicine should be administered with water and should not be crushed or chewed.
How it works?
Nurokind Gold capsule acts on the megaloblastic bone marrow to produce a normoblastic marrow. This helps in the faster recovery of the damaged nerve cells. The medicine also metabolizes carbohydrate thereby, maintaining the health of the patient. Nurokind Gold is a multivitamin that is used for treating malnutrition and deficiency of folic acid. It contains multivitamins which help in treating conditions such as anemia, neurological disorders, and thiamine deficiency.
When is it prescribed?
It is prescribed in the following conditions:
- Nutritional deficiency
- Loss of appetite
- Thiamine deficiency
- Nerve damage
- Numbness and tingling
- Pain in neurological disorders
- Heart problem
- Neurological disorders
- Deficiency of folic acid
Warnings and Precautions Related to Nurokind Gold Capsule:
Some of the precautions that one must take before administering Nurokind Gold capsule include:
- Patients suffering from a chronic kidney or liver disease must avoid taking the medicine unless absolutely required.
- Patients should consult a specialist before using this medicine as it may cause the drug to build up in their bodies and thus, produce adverse effects on their health.
- Pregnant women and lactating mothers must avoid the use of medicine unless the medical benefits overweigh the risks.
- Patients who are allergic to the medicine’s ingredients should avoid taking Nurokind Gold capsule.
- Avoid smoking and consumption of alcohol during the course of the medication.
Nurokind Gold Capsule Interactions:
Taking two medicines simultaneously while suffering from a certain medical condition may also lead to a drug interaction. Such interactions may alter the efficacy of the medicine or cause severe side effects.
The nurokind Gold capsule is known to interact with the following medicines and products:
- Aminosalicylic acid
- Arsenic trioxide
- H2 blockers
- Proton pump inhibitors
- Sodium Succinate
Interaction with alcohol: Consumption of alcohol while taking Nurokind Gold is not recommended as it is known to cause drowsiness.
The following are the variants of this medicine:
- Nurokind OD Tablet
- Nurokind Gold RF capsule
- Nurokind LC tablet
- Nurokind Plus RF
- Nurokind D3
- Nurokind Gold Injection
- Nurokind Next
- Nurokind More
- Nurokind-G 100
- Nurokind Gold
- Nurokind Plus NF Injection
How to store?
The nurokind Gold capsule should be stored at room temperature, away from heat and direct sunlight. The medicine should not be kept in the refrigerator. It is advised to keep this medicine away from the reach of children and pets.
1) What happens if a patient takes an overdose of Nurokind Gold capsule?
Ans: It is advised not to take more than the prescribed dose of the medicine. In an overdose is suspected please consult your doctor immediately to seek remedial action.
2) I missed a dosage of Nurokind Gold capsule, what should I do?
Ans: If you have missed a dose of the medicine, take it as soon as you remember. But, if it is almost time for the next dose, then you should skip the missed dose. It is advised not to take a double dose in order to make up for the missed dose as it may cause severe side effects.
3) Can I drive or operate heavy machinery after administering Nurokind Gold?
Ans: No, it is advised to avoid driving or operating heavy machinery after administering Nurokind Gold as it may cause drowsiness, hypotension, and headache in some cases.
4) Are Nurokind Gold capsules safe to use?
Ans: Yes, Nurokind tablets are medically proven to be safe for use.
5) Are Nurokind Gold capsules addictive by nature?
Ans: No, Nurokind Gold capsules are not addictive by nature. Addictive tablets are categorized under schedule H or X in India. Read the package to know more about the same. It is advised to consult the doctor before starting the dose of the medicine.
6) Should I take Nurokind Gold capsule before or after a meal?
Ans: Nurokind Gold is generally recommended to be administered after having a meal for maximum efficacy. It is advised to follow your doctor’s advice for dosage related instructions.
7) Can I consume alcohol while administering Nurokind Gold capsule?
Ans: It is not recommended to consume alcohol while taking the dosage of Nurokind Gold, as consuming alcohol may intensify drowsiness.
8) Can Nurokind Gold capsule be used to treat anemia?
Ans: Yes, this medicine can cure megaloblastic anemia which is caused due to the deficiency of vitamin B12. Nurokind Gold contains Methylcobalamin which restores the levels of vitamin B12 in our bodies. It provides relief from symptoms such as decreased appetite and shortness of breath.
9) Is Nurokind Gold capsule safe for use by pregnant women?
Ans: No, this medicine is not considered to be safe for use by pregnant women. Studies have shown that the use of Nurokind Gold may cause an adverse effect on the developing fetus. Therefore, pregnant women are advised to consult a doctor before starting the course of the medication.
10) Is Nurokind Gold capsule safe to be administered to children?
Ans: No, it is not advisable to administer Nurokind Gold to children and infants. It should only be given to children after consulting a pediatrician.
11) Can Nurokind Gold capsule be used as a pain reliever?
Ans: No, this medicine cannot be taken as a pain reliever as it is a vitamin B complex capsule. It is not known to relieve pain. It is advised to consult a doctor and take a prescription for analgesics.
12) What precautions should be taken while administering Nurokind Gold capsule?
Ans: One should take the following precautions while administering the medicine:
- Patients suffering from any liver-related ailments or thyroid disorders must consult a doctor before starting the dosage of this medicine.
- Avoid taking this medicine if you are allergic to any of the ingredients present in this medicine.
- Refrain from consuming alcohol during the course of the medication.
13) What will happen if I take an expired dose of Nurokind Gold?
Ans: Taking a single dose of this medicine is not known to cause any adverse effect. However, it is advised to discuss with your doctor for remedial action if you experience any side effects. It is advised to always check the label for the expiry date before administering any drug.
14) Is Nurokind Gold capsule available as an over-the-counter product?
Ans: Yes, this medicine is available as an over-the-counter product. But, it is advised to consult the doctor regarding its dosage and duration before starting the course.
15) Can Nurokind Gold be taken for iron deficiency?
Ans: No, this medicine is not recommended to be taken for treating iron deficiency.
16) Is it safe to discontinue the use of this medicine after I see an improvement in my symptoms?
Ans: No, the use of this medicine should not be discontinued without consulting the doctor. In case if you are experiencing unwanted side effects, it is advised to consult the doctor.
17) Can administering Nurokind Gold cause weight gain?
Ans: No, Nurokind Gold is not known to cause weight gain. But, if you are experiencing unusual weight gain then you should discuss with your doctor for remedial action.
18) What are the side effects of administering Nurokind Gold capsule?
Ans: Some of the most commonly occurring side effects associated with the consumption of Nurokind Gold capsule are:
- Allergic reactions
- Abdominal distention
- Gastrointestinal discomfort
- Difficulty in concentrating
19) At what frequency should I use Nurokind Gold capsule?
Ans: Nurokind Gold capsule should be taken once or twice in a day. It is advised to take this medicine as per the doctor’s prescription.