Nicip 100 MG Tablet belongs to the class of NSAID (Non-steroidal Anti-inflammatory Drug). This pain killer relieves joint pains, back pain, osteoarthritis, menstrual cramps, rheumatoid arthritis, and other post-operation pain. This tablet is manufactured by Cipla.
Uses & Benefits of Nicip:
Nicip 100 MG Tablet helps in preventing, treating, and controlling the following disease and symptoms:
- Acute pain
- Intense pain
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Acute back pain
- Rheumatic arthritis
Side Effects of Nicip:
Below are discussed a few commonly occurring side effects caused due to the presence of active ingredients in Nicip 100 MG Tablet. The below-mentioned side effects may possibly occur but it’s not a complete list. There may be chances of certain rare side effects. You must immediately go for a doctor’s checkup, in case any side effects persist for a long time.
- Deficiency of blood platelets
- Hypersensitivity reactions
- Abnormal blood counts
- High blood pressure
If you face any other serious side effects you can report the issue to the local Food and Drug Administration.
Common Dosages of Nicip:
Take Nicip 100 MG Tablet as per the duration and dosage prescribed by your doctor. Each patient’s illness and symptoms varies, hence it’s very important to follow the advice of your doctor. Do not crush, break or chew it, you need to swallow the medicine as a whole. It’s usually taken along with food. It is mandatory to complete the medication course according to the doctor’s recommendation without skipping any dose. Children under twelve years of age cannot use this medicine.
Composition and Nature of Nicip:
Nicip 100 MG Tablet contains Nimesulide as a main active ingredient. It acts by blocking prostaglandin production, hence reducing inflammation, swelling, and pain. This pain killer attacks all constituents that contribute towards inflammation; including histamine, free radicals, prostaglandins, proteolytic enzymes, and cyclooxygenase.
How Nicip 100 MG Tablet Works?
Nicip helps in improving a patient’s condition by acting in the following manner:
This painkiller blocks the action of prostaglandins and helps in pain relief. It also alleviates symptoms of redness, inflammation, and swelling.
Precautions and Warning – When to avoid Nicip?
Prior to using this tablet, discuss the list of herbal supplements, vitamins, or medications you’re taking. Let your doctor know about your present health conditions, susceptibility to allergies, and any other pre-existing sickness. Inform your doctor in case of any severe reactions caused by the tablet. Some precautions which need to be taken during the consumption of this tablet are described below:
- Consult your doctor if you’re planning to conceive or already pregnant
- If taken for a prolonged duration, Nicip can cause kidney problems or bleeding of the stomach
- Consult the dosage, if you’ve faced liver or kidney ailments
- It’s advisable to consume with milk or food to avoid any stomach upset
Substitutes for Nicip 100 MG Tablet:
- Nise 100mg Tablet : Dr Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd
- Nimulid 100mg Tablet : Panacea Biotec Ltd
- Nobel 100mg Tablet : Mankind Pharma Ltd
- Nizer 100mg Tablet : USV Ltd
- Redynise 100mg Tablet : Dr Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd
- Nimprex 100mg Tablet : Seagull Pharmaceutical Pvt Ltd
- Emsulide 100mg Tablet : Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Nalgis 100mg Tablet : Veritaz Healthcare Ltd
- Pronim 100mg Tablet : Unichem Laboratories Ltd
- Nimodol 100mg Tablet : Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
- Myonal 100mg Tablet : Sanzyme Ltd
- Novolid 100mg Tablet : Micro Labs Ltd
- Zydol 100mg Tablet : Jenburkt Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Nimutab 100mg Tablet : Centaur Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
- Nimegesic 100mg Tablet : Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Nimeson 100mg Tablet : Unison Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
- Nimi Rapi 100mg Tablet : Shreya Life Sciences Pvt Ltd
- Nulide 100mg Tablet : Neon Laboratories Ltd
- Misogesic 100mg Tablet : Icarus Healthcare Pvt Ltd
- Nimtech 100mg Tablet : Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
- Nuleb 100mg Tablet : Leben Laboratories Pvt Ltd
- Nimek 100mg Tablet : J B Chemicals And Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Nodard 100mg Tablet : Cipla Ltd
- Nimupain 100mg Tablet : Cipla Ltd
- Relisulide 100mg Tablet : Juggat Pharma
- Lupisulide Cold Tablet : Lupin Ltd
- Nimdex 100mg Tablet : Octane Biotech Pvt Ltd
- Nimcet Juicy 100mg Tablet : Maneesh Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Nimace 100mg Tablet : J B Chemicals And Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Nimtaz 100mg Tablet : Health Care Formulations Pvt Ltd
- Nimdis 100mg Tablet : Bio Vitamins
- New Nicip 100mg Tablet : Cipla Ltd
- Nisel TD 100mg Tablet : Mac Millon Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
- Nimsaid 100mg Tablet : Medley Pharmaceuticals
- Nopain 100mg Tablet : GRAF Laboratories Pvt Ltd
- Novogesic 100mg Tablet : Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Nimusid 100mg Tablet : M D C Pharmaceuticals P Ltd
- Nimuda 100mg Tablet : Almet Corporation Ltd
- Neosulide 100mg Tablet : Aaron Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
- Ransulide Tablet : Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
- Pyrimide 100mg Tablet : Alkem Laboratories Ltd
- Nimisan 100mg Tablet : Sanzyme Ltd
- Nimley 100mg Tablet : Medley Pharmaceuticals
- Nicip 100mg Capsule : Cipla Ltd
- Aulin 100mg Tablet : Elder Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Nicip 100 MG Tablet Interactions with Other Drugs:
The effects of this migraine tablet may vary if you’re using any other over-the-counter drug simultaneously. This increases the risk of side effects or causes the drug to malfunction. On your visit to the doctor, you must reveal the supplements, vitamins, or other drugs consumed by you so that he can help you manage any drug interaction incidents. Nicip might interact with the below-discussed drugs:
- Digitalis glycosides
Ans: No, it’s not safe
Ans: You need to consider the benefits and risks associated with Nicip 100 MG Tablet with your doctor
Ans: It is usually reported that signs of improvement can be observed within a day. But it may vary from one person to another. You need to consider your doctor’s recommendations regarding the duration of the Nicip 100 MG Tablet.
Ans: It is usually reported to be taken once a day by most patients. But you surely need to adhere to your physician’s advice regarding the same.
Ans: Mostly it’s advised by doctors to be taken after food. But you must consult your doctor regarding the dosage and duration, as it’s better not to self-medicate.
Ans: Most drugs don’t have the potential to fall under the addictive category. Moreover, the government classifies addictive medicines under the segment of controlled substances. For example, it falls under schedule X or H as per the Indian government and schedules II to V according to the US government. You need to read the label carefully to ensure that the medicine doesn’t belong to any such special classification.
Ans: In case you experience any symptoms of headache, dizziness, drowsiness, or hypotension, it’s better to avoid using heavy machinery or driving on the road. Pharmacists recommend you not to consume alcohol along with medicines as it makes you even drowsier. You need to visit your doctor for specific recommendations in perspective of your health conditions.