Nefrosave is a tablet used for relief from high blood pressure. The Nefrosave 150mg is a tablet that diminishes the density of sputum. This tablet has the ability to soothe the blockage of the chest that occurred due to the thickened mucous secretion. In general, the mucous flow is caused in individuals who are suffering from lung diseases that include emphysema, asthma, bronchitis, and more. This tablet helps in treating hereditary disorders that usually show an impact on the exocrine glands.
It also treats the disorders that affect high cholesterol, congestive heart attacks, and other severe health issues. Nefrosave can be used as the best medicine for paracetamol intoxication. In this tablet, N-Acetyl Cysteine and Taurine are the major ingredients that act as powerful medicine to treat patients. The main functioning of this tablet is to revive the glutathione levels in people whose blood pressure is increased. This, in turn, calms down the benign nervous system. Here are the complete details regarding the Nefrosave tablet, its uses, composition, side effects, dosage, interactions, and more.
Uses & Benefits of Nefrosave:
There are bounteous benefits and uses through the Nefrosave tablet. It is used to treat and prevent some of the diseases and symptoms listed below:
- Huge Cholesterol Levels
- Increase in blood pressure
- Paracetamol contamination
- Lung Diseases like Asthma, Chronic bronchitis, Acute Bronchitis, Cystic Fibrosis, etc.
- Dry Eye Disease [In medical terminology, it is referred to as Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca]
- Genetic Diseases that affect the secretory organ
These are the major diseases and symptoms for which the Nefrosave tablet can be used to treat and control them.
Read More: Sibelium 10 Uses | Rivotril 0.5 Uses
Side Effects of Nefrosave:
The one who uses Nefrosave 150 mg tablet should have some awareness regarding the minor and critical side effects of this medication. It is not mandatory for each and everyone using this medication to confront the side effects listed below. All these are a list of some plausible side effects that may cause the composition of the ingredients used in this tablet. These side effects might either show a negative impact or not on the patient. Some of them are scarce but highly complicated. If you feel any of the side effects listed below, don’t hesitate to consult your doctor without any delay. In this post, we have listed some of the side effects of the Nefrosave tablet:
- Pain in the Abdomen
- Low Blood Pressure
- Irritation in Skin leading to Skin Rashes
- Respiration problems
- Pain in the area where the doctor injected this medication
- Breathing problem
- Allergy and rashes
All these are the potential side effects that might affect the person who uses Nefrosave tablets. From the list, there are some rare side effects noticed only in less number of people.
Read More: Deviry Side Effects | Sompraz Side Effects
Common Dosage of Nefrosave:
The information regarding the dosage of the Nefrosave tablet is very crucial for the patients who intake it. There are some cases when you miss a dose in a day. Check what happens when the dosage of Nefrosave tablet becomes over.
- Missed Dosage: If you miss the dosage of the Nefrosave tablet then, try to consume it as soon as possible whenever you find it. If you notice the missing dose in a short span of time then, you can consume it. In case, the time is near to your subsequent dose then, simply skip the missed dosage. You can then restart the dosing schedule. You must never intake an additional dose in order to cover up the missed dose. If you are unable to remember the time for consuming the tablet and miss the dose frequently then, try to set a reminder for it.
- Overdosage: Consult your physician as soon as you take an overdose of Nefrosave medicine. There are some side effects when you intake an extra dose of the Nefrosave tablet. Some of them include convulsions, breathing problem and more. If you take medication more rather than the prescribed dosage, it doesn’t enhance your symptoms. Instead, it could become a complicated side effect to the patient. You should not suggest this medicine to others even if you find that they have similar symptoms and conditions like you. It could become an overdosage in some situations.
Read More: Softovac SF Dosages | Normaxin RT Dosages
Composition and Nature of Nefrosave:
Nefrosave tablet composition and the nature of the active ingredients have been listed below:
- N-Acetyl Cysteine – 150 MG
- Taurine – 500 MG
Read More: Selsun Shampoo Composition | Burnol Composition
How to Use Nefrosave?
The patients must use this tablet based on the disease and the age group. The condition and the stage of the disease vary from one person to the other. Hence, the dosage will definitely differ from one patient to the other. Hence, consult your doctor in order to understand the usage and dosage of the Nefrosave tablet.
When not to Use Nefrosave Tablet?
There are conditions wherein the patients are not recommended to use this tablet. One is that if you have any allergy to acetylcysteine or other ingredients composed within this tablet then, simply avoid it. It is also not recommended for those who have Asthma in a complicated stage. If you are using any other medication for hypersensitivity and anaphylactoid reactions then, you should not use a Nefrosave tablet. It could become a contradiction to Hypersensitivity.
How does it work?
The Nefrosave tablet shows its impact by lessening the mucus density exposed in the gaps and soothing chest blockage. The drug ingredients used in this tablet play an essential role in treating cardiovascular-related diseases. Taurine is a drug that is used to treat people who are suffering from congestive heart problems, hypertension, and other problems. Moreover, this tablet has the ability to nullify the toxic impacts of intense intake of Paracetamol.
Warnings and Precautions – When to Avoid Nefrosave?
Check out some of the recommendations for using a Nefrosave tablet for the general population:
- People having Asthma at a complicated level are not at all recommended to use this tablet. In case, if the doctor prescribes this medication then, it must be used to treat the patient only by closely monitoring them.
- The patient suffering from the dry eye syndrome [aka Keratoconjunctivitis] shouldn’t use this tablet alongside the antibiotics for reducing the disease to lessen the detrimental reactions.
- By using this tablet then, it could sometimes lead to complicated allergies such as rashes, skin allergy, low blood pressure and more. The patients must have this medicine under the observation of the doctor.
The patients must tell the list of medications to the doctor prior to consuming the Nefrosave tablet. It is advised to tell the medicines that you use for treating allergies, and other conditions. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or have any surgery further. If you don’t explain your conditions to the doctor, the Nefrosave intake might show its side effects. The doctor will suggest the dosage of this medicine depending on your condition. Some of the vital points that one must remember prior to using this medicine are listed below.
- Never use this tablet if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Evade the usage of this medicine if you have severe Asthma
- Stop consuming this tablet if you are allergic to it
- Do not use it while
- People who have a history of Peptic Ulcer must not use it
How to Store Nefrosave Tablet?
In general, the medicines must be stored at room temperature. The tablets must be stored away from direct sunlight. You must not keep the medicines or tablets near your kids and pet animals. It is not recommended to flush the medicines or in the drainage. It could pollute your environment if you discard the medication in the aforementioned manner.
Nefrosave Interactions with Other Drugs:
The drug interaction might differ from one person to the other. The individual who is about to intake this medicine should know all sorts of potential interactions with your physician.
There could be some complications if you use Nefrosave tablets along with alcohol.
It is not recommended to use a Nefrosave tablet by interacting it with other medications. It might show contradictory effects on your health.
The impact of the Nefrosave tablet might alter in case you use different drugs in a simultaneous manner. It could possibly enhance the jeopardy of side effects. Before heading towards interacting with other drugs with Nefrosave tablets, try to inform your doctor. You need to explain the drugs that you use for other diseases. By doing so, your doctor might help you in handling your drug interactions. The Nefrosave tablet has the ability to interact with the Lithium drug.
Substitutes for Nefrosave Tablet:
There are some alternatives to the Nefrosave tablet. The list of alternatives to this tablet comes with similar composition and strength. Check it out!
- Albunil Tablet
- Renolife Tablet
- Celcosave Tablet
- Soihenz Tablet
- Andromin Tablet
- Renosave Tablet
- Bioneph Capsule
- Lupinac Tablet
- Nefrozon Tablet
- Reniguard Tablet
Read More: Vigora 100 Substitutes | Spasmo Proxyvon Plus Substitutes
Here are some of the frequently asked questions on Nefrosave tablet for treating different diseases:
Ans: Nefrosave tablet is not at all recommended for women when they are pregnant. Before prescribing this medicine, the doctor must ensure that the woman is not pregnant.
Ans: The duration of the time for which this tablet has been used will vary depending on the purpose of the usage and the dosage.
Ans: It is not completely known regarding the interaction of Nefrosave tablets with alcohol. Still, consult your doctor prior to consuming it.
Ans: It is not suggested to use this medicine for breastfeeding mothers. Even though, if the doctor advises you, you can hinder breastfeeding for a specific time period based on your condition.
Ans: In general, the patients need to use this medicine at least for 1 month to witness improvements in their condition. Try to consult your doctor on a regular basis regarding the time duration for using a Nefrosave tablet.
Ans: Most of the people using this tablet have reported that this tablet can be used two times per day or once a day. Ask your doctor for accurate dosage and frequency in using this tablet.
Ans: Usually, the doctors recommend the patients to take Nefrosave tablets only after food. Anyhow, it is advised to consult a doctor prior to using this medicine.
Ans: There are few side effects while using a Nefrosave tablet that includes low blood pressure, dizziness, etc. If you experience any of these symptoms, it is strictly recommended not to drive a vehicle. It is also not safe to operate any heavy machinery while using this medicine.
Ans: In general, most of the tablets don’t become an addiction for the patients. The Government usually divides the medicines as controlled stuff that is addictive.
Ans: There are some medicines that shouldn’t be hindered abruptly as they might show some backlash effects.