Jaypee Hospital in Sector 128, Noida
Jaypee Hospital Built across the sprawling 25-acre campus in Sector-128, Noida; Jaypee Hospital is the iconic healthcare institution famous for its patient-centric high-quality care, ethnic treatment and value for money service. The state-of-the-art facilities of the hospital are equipped with high-tech equipment and qualified doctors. Patients from various states of India and foreign countries come here for specialized tertiary treatment.
Founded by, Shri Jai Prakash Gaur the main aim of the hospital is promoting world-class and affordable medical care to the patients with commitment. Initially, the hospital has been designed as a 1,200 bedded multi-specialty hospital. In the first phase, it is commissioned with 525 beds.
Since its establishment, many other specialties have been added and currently, it is one of the best multi-specialty institutions in Delhi-NCR.
When it comes to delivering professional excellence in quality healthcare, Jaypee Hospital is the most sought after the hospital in the country. Its mission is one of the many things that make the hospital most sought after the hospital in India. Its mission is to:
- Adhere to national as well as global standards in healthcare
- By increasing the limits of care through research and education
- Ensure care with integrity and ethics
- To deliver quality medical healthcare in professional
- Provide quality healthcare to all categories of society
Appointment Process at Jaypee Hospital, Noida:
Appointment and Admission process in Jaypee Hospital, Noida is a swift and hassle-free procedure. The hospital takes all admission through its Emergency Department. During the admission, patients (or their families) are required to submit patient photo identity proof and patients’ address proof.
In case of cashless TPA patient admission, additional documents that are required are mentioned below:
TPA ID Card
Insurance policy copy
Consultation paper of the first doctor
FIR/ MLC copy
Lab / Radiology test report
Birth certificate & photo of the child is below the of age 5
In case company/ corporate patient admission, additional documents that are required are mentioned below:
Original credit or referral letter from respective company/ corporate
Employee ID card
Jaypee Hospital Doctors List, Noida:
Equipped with state-of-the-art technology, Jaypee Hospital, Noida, Sector 128 offers various specialties and subspecialties to their patients. The hospital holds a team of highly-qualified and well-experienced doctors who are proficient enough to provide the best diagnostic and treatment options to their patients. Even the most complex cases are treated carefully at this hospital with the help of the talented doctors, skilled staff and modern technology. Here’s a list of top specialties, sub-specialties, and specialists offered at Jaypee Hospital:
Cardiology is a field of medical science that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of various conditions or ailments related to the heart. At Jaypee Hospital, Noida the center for cardiac care is well-established with the finest cardiologists practicing in its premises. The experts at Jaypee Hospital use non-invasive medical techniques and offer the most comprehensive treatment to the patients. Some of the cardiologists practicing at the hospital are –
- Dr. Manoj Luthra: Dr. Mnaoj Luthra has completed his MBBS, MS (General Surgery) and MCh (Cardiac Surgery) from Armed Force Medical College (AFMC), Pune. He is an active member of the Pediatric Cardiac Society of India and the World Congress of Pediatric Cardiac Surgeons.
- Dr. Rajesh Sharma: Dr. Rajesh Sharma is a very proficient doctor in this field. He completed MBBS from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi; MS (General Surgery) – All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi and M.Ch. (Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery).
- Dr. Krishnanu Dutta Choudhary: Dr. Krishnanu Dutta Choudhary is a high-qualified cardiologist. He did MS (General Surgery) from Gauhati Medical College & Hospital and MCh (CTVS) from PGIMER & Dr. RML Hospital. He also pursued Senior Residency in Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery from Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi.
- Dr. Nitya Bisarya: Dr. Nitya Bisarya is one o the finest doctor of Cardiac department in Jaypee Hospital. She has completed MD (Anaesthesiology) from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial College, Indore and PDCC (Cardiac Anaesthesia and Critical Care) from Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases, Madras Medical Mission, Chennai
Jaypee Hospital, Noida, Sector 128 has high-tech facilities for detection of different types of cancers and Surgical Oncology. It has a specialized division to deal with the surgical management of cancer. The hospital offers comprehensive treatment for conditions associated with oncology. The diagnostic facilities in cancer care include endoscopy and biopsy. Some of the proficient oncologists of the hospital are-
- Dr. Malay Nandy: Dr. Malay Nandy has completed his MBBS and MD (General Medicine) from V.S.S. Medical College, Sambalpur University. He also pursued Medical Oncology from Institute Rotary Cancer Hospital, AIIMS, Delhi. He is a proud member of the European Society of Medical Oncology, Indian Society of Medical & Paediatric Oncology and Indian Co-operative Oncology Network.
- Dr. Suhas Singla: Dr. Suhas Singla has an experience of 9 years in this field. He has completed MD (Nuclear Medicine) from AIIMS, New Delhi and later pursued senior residency from AIIMS, New Delhi. He is a proud member of Society of Nuclear Medicine, India and Society of Nuclear Medicine, USA.
- Dr. Nivedita Dhingra: Dr. Nivedita Dhingra did MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi, and MD from University College of Medical Sciences, Delhi. She also pursued DM (Clinical Hematology) from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. Dr. Nivedita Dhingra is specialized in treating Acute Leukemia, Immunodeficiency Disorders, Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplants, and Hemoglobinopathies Difficult Anemias and Bleeding Disorders.
- Dr. Esha Kaul: Dr. Esha Kaul has completed her MBBS at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India. She is an esteemed member of the American Society of Bone Marrow Transplant and International Myeloma Society. She worked as an Associate Consultant, Department of Hematology-Oncology/Bone Marrow Transplant at BL Kapur Superspeciality Hospital, New Delhi.
Orthopedics and Spine
Jaypee Hospital, Noida, Sector 128 is one of those specialty centers that provide assessment, surgery, intensive care, and medication treatment for all kind of adult and pediatric musculoskeletal ailments. With a state-of-the-art facility, the hospital is well equipped with highly modern technologies and multi-disciplinary approach for the treatment and rehabilitation of the patients. Some of the best Orthopeadics include-
- Dr. Gaurav Rathore: Dr. Guarva Rathore has an experience of 20 years in this field. He has completed his MBBS from MGM Medical College, Indore and MS (Orthopaedics) from MGM Medical College, Indore. Dr. Gaurav Rathore also pursued M.Sc. (Orthopaedics) from the University of Central Lancashire, UK and M.Ch. (Orthopaedics) from Edgehill University & Wrightington Hospital, UK. He is a proud member of Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, Medical Council of India and General Medical Council, UK.
- Dr. Sanjay Gupta: Dr. Sanjay Gupta has an experience of 20 years in the field of Orthopaedics and Joint replacement. Dr. Sanjay Gupta is an active member of Royal College of Surgeons, UK; Delhi Orthopaedic Association (DOA); Indian Orthopaedic Association (IOA) and U.P Orthopaedic Association.
- Dr. Niraj Garg: Dr. Niraj Garg is a renowned Orthopeadic doctor with an experience of 33 years. He has been practicing as a consultant in orthopedics and joint replacement in various hospitals of Meerut and Noida. He has completed his MBBS and MS (Orthopaedics) from Medical College, Jhansi.
- Dr. Sumit Bhushan Sharma: Dr. Sumit Bhushan Sharma is a well-known Orthopaedic. He has an extensive work experience of 15 years and is an esteemed member of Associate Member of AAOS; Medical Council of India and Delhi Medical Council.
Jaypee Hospital, Noida, Sector 128 has a team of proficient Dermatologists and Trichologists who provide the best treatment for Hair transplant and Hair loss. The experts of the hospital analyze the proper medical history of the patient, scalp, and hair and also the lifestyle of the patient. The doctors use modern techniques for transplant. Some of the best dermatologists in the hospital are-
- Dr. Sakshi Srivastava: Dr. Sakshi Srivastava has been practicing as a dermatologist from more than 11 years. She has a keen interest in publications and research. Dr. Sakshi has completed MD (Dermatology, Venereology, and Leprology) from Nagpur University. She is an expert in performing invasive and non-invasive dermatosurgery and cosmetic surgery procedures.
- Dr. Ashish Rai: Dr. Ashish Rai is the Associate Director of the Department of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery. He finished his MS (General Surgery) from IMS, Banaras Hindu University and DNB (Plastic Surgery) from MAMC & Lok Nayak Hospital, New Delhi. Dr. Rai specializes in conducting various surgeries such as Hand Surgery, Aesthetic Surgery, and Surgery of Nails. He holds an experience of 18 years in the field of Plastic Surgery.
- Dr. Saurabh Kumar Gupta: Dr. Gupta is practicing as Senior Consultant in Department of Plastic, Aesthetic & Reconstructive Surgery. Until now, Dr. Saurabh Kumar Gupta has performed various plastic surgeries for cleft lip and palate, burn deformities, onco reconstructive surgeries, and congenital anomalies.
- Dr. Anuja Agarwal: Dr. Anuja Agarwal is a senior consultant, Dermatology with an experience of more than 10 years in this field. Dr. Agarwal specializes in conducting various cosmetic surgeries and is well known for her excellence in her field of specialization.
Neurosciences is one of the most important departments of Jaypee Hospital, Noida, Sector 128. It is led by a team of super-specialty surgeons who has global experience and experience of all advanced surgical procedures. Some of the finest neurologists in the hospital are-
- Dr. KM Hassan: Dr. KM Hassan has been practicing in the field of neurosciences for more than 28 years. He is an active member of Life member of Neurological Society of India, Life member of Indian Academy of Neurology and Life member of Indian Stroke Association.
- Dr. Rohan Sinha: Dr. Rohan Sinha finished MS (General Surgery) from Banaras Hindu University and later he did MCh (Neurosurgery) from PGIMER, Chandigarh. Dr. Sinha is a specialized medical surgeon in performing a number of vascular neurosurgeries like microvascular decompression, aneurysm clipping AVM resection, etc.
- Dr. Dinesh Rattnani: Dr. Sanjay Rattnani has completed his MS (General Surgery) from Banaras Hindu University (BHU) and MCh (Neurosurgery) from SMS Medical College, Jaipur. He is skilled in carrying out various minimally invasive procedures of spine-like microdiscectomy & TLIF, aneurysm clipping, removal of spinal tumor with the tubular or port system.
- Dr. Bapura Kiran Reddy: Dr. Reddy is practicing as Senior Consultant, Department of Neurosurgery and Neurocritical care at the hospital. He finished his MD (Anesthesia) from NSCB Medical College, Jabalpur & DM Neuro anesthesia from AIIMS, New Delhi.
Gastroenterology and Hepatology
The Gastroenterology and Hepatology section of Jaypee Hospital offers world-class facility and patient care. A team led by top doctors treat patients with disorders of intestines, stomach, colon, esophagus, pancreas, liver, gall bladder and any type of digestive diseases using high-tech equipment. Some of the finest doctors of the Gastroenterology department include
- Dr. Rajesh Kapoor: Dr. Kapoor is the Director of the Department of GI and Hepatopancreatobiliary Surgery at Jaypee Hospital. He has a keen interest in HPB Surgery, Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery and Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgery.
- Dr. Manik Sharma: Dr. Mnaik Sharma finished his MBBS and MD (Internal Medicine) from IMS BHU. He also pursued DM (Gastroenterology) from All India Medical Association, New Delhi. He is an active member of the Member of Indian Society of Gastroenterology (ISG), India and European Crohn’s Colitis Organization (ECCO), Austria.
- Dr. Vineet Gupta: Dr. Vineet Gupta is an Executive Consultant, Department of Gastroenterology with an experience of 10 years in the field. He has completed his MBBS from MGM Medical College Indore and DNB(Gastroenterology) from MNAMS – PSRI, New Delhi. He also pursued MD(General Medicine) from GR Medical College, Gwalior. He is an esteemed member of the Indian Society of Gastroenterology.
- Dr. C P S Chauhan: Dr. Chauhan has an experience of more than 18 years in this field. He completed MD (Radiodiagnosis) from GSVM Medical College, Kanpur. Later, he pursued senior residency from SGPGIMS, Lucknow.
Dr. Jagdish Chander: Dr. Jagdish Chander finished MS (General Surgery) from All India Institue of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi. Dr. Chander is skilled in carrying out surgical procedures including management of polytrauma and advanced laparoscopic procedures. He is an active member of Life Member Association of Surgeons of India and Life Member Delhi State Chapter of ASI.
Other Specialities and Doctors:
- Dr. Anil Prasad Bhatt
- Dr. Vijay Kumar Sinha
- Dr. Manoj Agarwal
- Dr. Amit K Devra
Mother and Child
- Dr. Jyoti Mishra
- Dr. Sandeep Chaddha
- Dr. Ashu Swahney
- Dr. Ashutosh Sinha
- Dr. Reenu Jain
- DR. Manju Gupta
- Dr. Vikram Kumar
- Dr. Devender Chhonker
- Dr. Abhishek
Jaypee Hospital Highlights
- 150 Critical Care Unit Beds
- 1,200 Beds with 525 beds operational in Phase – I
- Dialysis facility for 60 patients
- 18 Modular Operation Theatres (OTs) & Operating Room with 4 Cath Labs
- 24 Bedded Advanced Neonatal Intensive Care Units (ICUs)
- 4 Cardiac Cath Labs including regions only Biplane Cath Lab
- True Beam STx Linear Accelerator & Brachytherapy Suite
- Unique flow motion 64 Slice PET CT technology
- More than 400 high-qualified doctors from the world’s best institutes
- MRI (3.0 Tesla) with HIFU, Cardiac CT Scan with unique spectral imaging facilityNational Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH) Accreditated
Packages and services offered at Jaypee Hospital
Jaypee Hospital is established with the aim to provide quality healthcare to all sections of society. Thus, it offers various services and packages to ensure, that people are able to avail the best medical healthcare facilities. A few of its services and packages are mentioned below:
- International Patients Department
The International Patients Department at Jaypee Hospital assists its patients in planning and preparing their travel itinerary to the hospital. The hospital offers pre-arrival and post-arrival services. These include:
- Query Assistance
- Visa Assistance
- Travel Assistance
- Air Ambulance
During the course of the treatment:
- Durable Medical Equipment
- Private Nurse Service (If required)
- Assistance during the stay
- Language Interpretation
- Appointments and scheduling
- Newspapers and Television
Post Arrival Services:
- Translator Services
- Currency Exchange
- SIM Card Assistance
- Complimentary Attendants Stay/Meals
- Follow-up Assistance
- Consolidated Final Bills
- Accommodation Assistance
- Airport Pick-up
- Hospital Registration & OPD/IPD Assistance
- FRRO Registration
- Airport Drop
Treatments & Procedures Offered at Jaypee Hospital
Jaypee Hospital (PSRI) offers comprehensive healthcare services through its team of specialists. The hospital offers a number of advanced treatments and procedures. A few of them are:
- Ventricular Assist Device
- Fetal Echocardiography
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator
- Pacemaker Surgery
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Peripheral Angiography
- Coronary Angioplasty
- Brain Mapping
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation
- Renal Angiography
- Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy
- Lung Cancer Surgery
- Skin Cancer Surgery
- Kidney Transplant
- Vocal Cord Surgery
- Functional Endoscopy
- Sinus Surgery
- Cochlear Implant
- Open Cholecystectomy
- Hernia Surgery
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy
- PICC Line insertion
- PICC Line Repair
- Hip Arthroscopy
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction
- Abortion Surgery
- Cervical Cerclage
- C Section
- Radical Cystectomy
- Laparoscopic Myomectomy
- Vaginal Birth after Cesarean
- Normal Delivery
- Ovarian Cyst Removal
- Vaginal Hysterectomy
- Abdominal Hysterectomy
- Fibroids Removal Surgery
- In Virto Fertilization
- Cancer Screening
- PET Scan
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Lung Transplant
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Back Pain Surgery
- Decompression Surgery
- Lower Spine Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Cervical Spine Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Endoscopic Mucosal Resection
- Prostrate Resection Surgery
- Laser prostatectomy
- Percutaneous nephrolithotomy
- Kidney Stone Removal
- Direct Visual Internal Urethrotomy
- Transurethral Resection of Bladder Tumor
- Laser Prostatectomy
- Varicose Vein Surgery
- Peripheral Angiography
- Ventricular Assist Device
- Coronary Angioplasty
- Aortic Aneurysm Repair
- Peripheral Angioplasty
Why should you choose Jaypee Hospital, Noida, Sector 128?
Jaypee Hospital, Noida, Sector 128 is known for providing quality services to its patients. The team here is passionate about delivering the highest standard of healthcare. India Brand and Leadership Conclave have recognized this hospital as ‘India’s Most Trusted Multispecialty Hospital (New Delhi)’. A few reasons to choose Jaypee Hospital are mentioned below:
- Highly educated doctors
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
- Nursing with smile
- Cutting-edge medicine
- Leading edge technology with a human touch
Reviews for Jaypee Hospital
Facilities in Jaypee Hospital
Facilities in Patients’ Rooms by Jaypee Hospital
Jaypee Hospital always put their patients’ comfort first. The rooms in the hospital have been so designed that there is ample space for the patients and their dear ones to relax. The hospital rooms have a separate sofa alongside the bed of the patient, to make sure that even the family members are able to rest. Also, there are night lounges for the family members to relax when they cannot stay along with the patients. From first class to grade VIII, the hospital offers a range of rooms for the patients.
Accreditations and Certifications
Jaypee Hospital has always marked excellence in delivering quality healthcare services while pushing the frontiers and leaders of care through research and education and adhering to the national as well as global standards in healthcare. This has made the hospital to be a recipient of the below-mentioned certifications from the various institutes and organizations:
- National Accreditation Board for Hospitals (NABH)
- National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL)
Discharge Process at Jaypee Hospital
Once the treatment is complete and the patient recovers satisfactorily, the consultant of the patient will brief him or his family about the discharge date. Management will guide the patient about the discharge procedure. The procedure usually takes at least 2 hours to be completed. It involves medicine return, discharge follow-up medicines order, discharge card, and final bill preparation.
In case of delivery, parents/ guardians of the baby are required to collect a reference slip from the Medical Record Department after 21 days of birth on working days. They should obtain the birth certificate from MCD office only.
Visitors’ Guidelines at Jaypee Hospital
For visitors, there are certain guidelines that need to be followed. These include:
Children below the age of 12 are not allowed to visit any patient. However, in special cases, children may be allowed only after seeking prior permission from the management).
- Entry in the wards and ICUs are strictly allowed on the basis of passes of attendants’ or visitors’ pass.
- Smoking is not allowed in the hospital premises.
- Use of mobile phone is strictly prohibited.
Amenities by Jaypee Hospital
Jaypee Hospital understands how stressful it could be for friends and families when their loved ones are ill. To relieve their stress and put their life at a little ease, they offer a set of certain amenities. These include:
- Blood bank
- Emergency Service
- 24X7 Pharmacy
- Laundry Room
- Travel Desk
- Prayer Room
- Public Telephone Service
- Ambulance Service
Location of Jaypee Hospital
Jaypee Hospital is located at a very accessible and easily reachable location in Delhi-NCR. Mentioned below is its address:
Jaypee Hospital Road, Goberdhanpur, Sector 128, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201304
Jaypee Hospital in News
On August 18, 2018, Dr. Manoj Luthra CEO and Director of Cardiac Surgery, Jaypee Hospital and his team performed a coronary artery bypass surgery (CABG) of a 90 years old lady. The surgery was successful and saved the life of the old lady.