For treating the major depressive disorder in most patients, the doctors usually prescribe the Fludac 20 mg capsule. By consuming this medication on a frequent basis as directed by the physician, one can easily overcome and reduce their disorders. This capsule helps in curing some other disorders that include depression, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder [also known as OCD], stress disorder, and more. Some of them have disorders in their daily routine eating habits. In such a case, the physicians will recommend them to intake this medicine. In this capsule, Fluoxetine is the active ingredient that plays a major role in treating all the aforementioned disorders.
In fact, Fludac is the brand term for the Fluoxetine ingredient. This ingredient falls under the category of the drug referred to as the antidepressant. One can get this Fludac medication in a variety of forms such as capsule, tablet, suspension, and syrup. Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder is an ailment in some people wherein they suffer from abnormal thoughts with a pressure to reiterate some action on a frequent basis. Due to this disorder, people do one thing a number of times. Fludac capsule also has the ability to reduce panic disorder in some people. Some other disorders include mood swings, premenstrual dysphoric syndrome, and more. People who don’t respond to antidepressant medicines like Olanzapine can use this Fludac capsule for curing their depression disorders. People who are in depression might have some symptoms of bipolar disorder.
It is actually considered as the next level of depressive disorder wherein people face some abnormalities in their mood, mania, and depression as well. One who intakes this medication can find some improvement in their sleeping time, mood, hunger, and their energy levels also increase to a great extent. The Fludac capsule falls under the drug category referred to as Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors [In short, they are known as SSRIs]. These drugs help in enhancing the serotonin levels in the body that are present within the brain. This, in turn, aids in sustaining the mental balance in a human being suffering from a depressive disorder.
Uses & Benefits of Fludac:
Here are some of the excellent benefits and uses of the Fludac capsule that aids in treating and preventing the following disorders, symptoms, and other health conditions.
- Cures major depressive disorder
- Reduces the symptoms of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Treats Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder
- Helps in reducing obesity, eating disorders, alcohol dependence and more
- It aids in curing autism spectrum disorders especially in the adults
- Aids in treating post-traumatic stress disorder [In short, it is also known as PTSD]
- Treats Bipolar Disorder in some patients
- Cures some other disorders that include anxiety, stress, Bulimia Nervosa and Panic attacks
Side Effects of Fludac:
People who are suffering from various disorders will intake Fludac medication on a regular basis. Some people might experience some side effects after using this medicine. The side effects might be major or minor in some cases. If the time duration for using this medicine increases, you might have to suffer from a few long-term side effects as listed below. However, you need not worry about the side effects as they might vanish in a short span of time in some cases. Check out the side effects of Fludac capsule:
- Low Sexual Desire
- Anxiety levels might increase
- A horrible Headache
- Skin Rashes
- Tremors in hands and feet
- Joint Pains
- Enhanced sweating
- The mouth might become dry
- Dreams might be quite abnormal
- Hunger decreases
- Orthostatic Hypotension [It means that the blood pressure might go down suddenly while standing]
- Need to urinate on a regular basis
- Vision alteration
- Ejaculation might take more time
- Erectile dysfunction disorder
- Sleeping Disorders
All the above-listed side effects might be moderate in some cases. Some of them might experience just mild side effects that may not last long. However, is advisable to visit a doctor whenever you confront any of the side effects listed in this post.
Common Dosages of Fludac:
The dosage for the Fludac capsule depends on the health condition and the age of an individual. Usually, the health physician will advise the doctors to consume this medicine either before food or after food.
Composition and Nature of Fludac:
Fluoxetine acts as a major active ingredient within the Fludac capsule. The composition of this ingredient is 10 MG in each capsule of Fludac. These salts in this medicine help in treating various disorders in a person. There are different package levels in this capsule. One package comprises 10 capsules and the other package consists of 15 capsules. The last package of this Fludac medicine comprises 20 capsules. The strengths of this capsule also vary i.e., 60 MG, 20 MG, and 10 MG.
How to Use Fludac?
This medicine is available in different forms such as capsule, syrup, tablet, and more. One can intake this capsule before or after food. However, it doesn’t show any kind of effect on the absorption of the medicine. One must consume this medicine at a constant time on a daily basis. Try to set a reminder for taking this medicine on a regular basis. By using this medicine for about 4 to 5 weeks, you may witness some change in the improvement of your disorder.
How does Fludac 20 MG Capsule work?
Fludac capsule belongs to the category of SSRI i.e., Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor. This medicine inhibits the reuptake of serotonin that enhances the concentration of this ingredient within the Central Nervous System. This aids in maintaining the mental balance of the patient. It will eventually result in some functional alterations and reduce depression.
Warnings and Precautions – When to Avoid Fludac?
Before using this medication, one must discuss their current list of medications with the pharmacist. If you are allergic to some medications, you need to consult your doctor immediately. Fludac medicine comprises numerous inactive ingredients that could cause some allergic conditions to the patient. Don’t use some serotonergic agents such as fentanyl, tramadol, buspirone, and more at the time of using Fludac.
Substitutes for Fludac 20 MG Capsule:
Here are some of the best alternatives to the Fludac capsule that reduces depression and stress in some individuals. Check it out!
- Zotin 20mg Tablet [Manufactured by Prescription Medicines Pvt Limited]
- Zexto 20mg Tablet [Manufactured by Triko Pharmaceuticals]
- Zedep 20mg Capsule [Manufactured by Tas Med India Pvt Limited]
- Vetodep 20mg Capsule [Manufactured by Kivi Labs Limited]
- Tritin 20mg Tablet [Manufactured by Tripada Healthcare Pvt Limited]
- Pronil 20mg Capsule [Manufactured by Psychotropics India Limited]
- Prodep Capsule [Manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited]
- Persona 20mg Capsule [Manufactured by Yash Pharma Laboratories Pvt Limited]
- Flutop 20mg Capsule [Manufactured by Crescent Therapeutics Limited]
- Flutine 20mg Capsule [Manufactured by Reliance Formulation Pvt Limited]
- Flutee Capsule [Manufactured by Talent India]
- Fluoxet 20mg Capsule [Manufactured by Sigmund Promedica]
- Fluox 20mg Capsule [Manufactured by Biochem Pharmaceutical Industries]
- Flunil 20 Capsule [Manufactured by Intas Pharmaceuticals Limited]
- Flunam 20mg Capsule [Manufactured by Mayflower India]
- Flumusa 20mg Tablet [Manufactured by Symbiotic Drugs]
- Flumod 20mg Capsule [Manufactured by Shine Pharmaceuticals Limited]
- Flugen 20mg Capsule [Manufactured by La Pharmaceuticals]
- Fludep 20mg Capsule [Manufactured by Cipla Limited]
- Flucon 20mg Capsule [Manufactured by Lincoln Pharmaceuticals Limited]
- Flood 20mg Capsule [Manufactured by KC Laboratories]
- Floatin 20mg Tablet [Manufactured by Icon Life Sciences]
- Flame 20mg Tablet [Manufactured by Solvate Laboratries Pvt Limited]
- Faxtin 20mg Capsule [Manufactured by Ind Swift Laboratories Limited]
- F Tin 20mg Tablet [Manufactured by A N Pharmacia]
- Exidep 20mg Tablet [Manufactured by Sigmund Promedica]
- Depextine 20mg Capsule [Manufactured by Paras Pharmaceuticals Limited]
- Dawnex 20mg Capsule [Manufactured by Micro Labs Limited]
- Cyclotin 20mg Tablet [Manufactured by Altius Life Sciences]
- Acodac 20mg Capsule [Manufactured by Accosts Remedies Pvt Limited]
Fludac Interactions with Other Drugs:
Whenever you use a medication to treat some disease alongside Fludac medicine then, it might become a drug interaction. Due to the drug interactions, it might change the working procedure of your medicine. As a result, it might lead to complicated side effects in most people. The interactions can be with drugs, diseases, food, lab tests, and alcohol as well. Contact your health physician in case you confront any of the interactions with the drugs. Besides this, you need to tell your doctor about the medications that you intake regularly. Those medications might show some impact on your medicine that treats your disorders.
Fludac 20 MG Capsule Interactions with Drugs
Here are some of the drug interactions with the Fludac capsule listed below:
- Central nervous system acting drugs
- Atypical antidepressants
Read out the commonly asked questions regarding the Fludac capsule as listed below. You can find the apt solutions and answers for your queries and doubts about the usage and dosage of this medicine. Check it out!
1) Will Fludac Capsule becomes an addiction?
Ans: No, this medicine doesn’t become an addiction even after using it on a regular basis.
2) Can I Drive a Vehicle or Operate Heavy Machinery while using this medicine?
Ans: No, it is not safe to drive a vehicle at the time of consuming this medication. It shows a massive impact on your brain functionality once you intake the Fludac capsule.
3) What are the contradictions to Fludac 20 MG Capsule?
Ans: Some of the contradictions to the Fludac capsule include Diabetes, lack of potassium and calcium, liver and heart diseases, and the tendency to attempt suicide.
4) Can I Use Fludac Capsule during pregnancy?
Ans: It is not advisable to intake Fludac medicine at the time of pregnancy.
5) Can I Consume Fludac 20 MG Capsule at the time of Breastfeeding?
Ans: No, you should not intake this capsule if you are breastfeeding. It might show the massive impact on the kid.
6) In how many days one can witness an improvement in the disorder?
Ans: This medicine might take at least 2 weeks for witnessing some improvement in the disease condition of the patient.
7) When to intake Fludac 20 MG Capsule – before food or after food?
Ans: In fact, the doctor prescribes whether you must take this capsule before food or after food.
8) Can I Stop using Fludac immediately?
Ans: Please contact your health physician before stopping the usage of Fludac medicine.