Dabur Shilajit gold is made of natural herbs, prepared in adherence to the age-old practices of Ayurveda. These capsules work to enhance male virility, vigour, and stamina. Its natural ingredients de-stress the mind and the body, accelerate cognitive functions, improve muscular structure, strengthen the nervous system, and, positively affect the overall health by increasing energy. It is available in the form of capsules and should be administered orally.
|Uses||Increase stamina, improve physical wellness and Sexual dysfunction in men|
|Composition||Ashwagandha, Pure Shilajit, Kesar and Safed Musli|
|Side effects||Stomach ache and headache|
|Precautions||Alcohol, Patients suffering with heart conditions and diabetes|
Uses and Benefits of Dabur Shilajit Gold:
Dabur Shilajit Gold is a viscous substance found in the Himalayan mountains. It looks like black asphalt and is replete with various medicinal properties.
Here is the list of disorders that Dabur Shilajit Gold helps to control:
- Alzheimer’s Disease : Rich in Fulvic acid, a potent antioxidant, Shilajit improves the mental health of a person suffering from this disorder.
- Fatigue : Shilajit scavenges free radicals, provides energy to the cells, and alleviates the symptoms associated with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
- Low Testosterone Level, Infertility and Erectile Dysfunction : There are several pieces of scientific evidence to prove that pure Shilajit increases the testosterone level in men, thereby promoting sexual health. It also accelerates sperm count and eliminates the symptoms of infertility.
- Anaemia : Shilajit improves the body’s ability of utilizing iron. Therefore anaemic tendencies are removed.
In combination with other natural/Ayurvedic products having medicinal values, like gold, silver, camphor, clove, saffron, cinnamon, nutmeg oil etc. Shilajit Gold empowers the body from within.
Side Effects Dabur Shilajit Gold:
Shilajit Gold capsules, in most cases, do not cause any side effect if the correct dose is administered. However, while buying this drug you should be careful about the brand label and certification. Shilajit in its unprocessed form can worsen conditions of gout or low blood pressure.
Common side effects of Shilajit Gold include stomach ache and headache, both of which could be managed by staying hydrated.
Common Dosage of Dabur Shilajit Gold:
The dosage of Shilajit Gold differs from person to person. To get optimum benefits, take two pills of Shilajit every day twice with milk. For diabetics, it is advised to take 2 capsules in the morning and 1 capsule in the evening. It is advised to continue this dosage for 3 months.
Overdose may show serious side effects in some cases, thus, one should refrain from it. However, if an overdose is suspected, one should consult a doctor to seek immediate medical attention.
Composition and Nature of Dabur Shilajit Gold:
The basic ingredients that are used in these capsules are as follows:
- pure Shilajit or black asphalt native to the Himalayas
- the extract of Kewanch (Mucuna pruriens) plant
- extract of the Gokshur (Tribulus terrestris) plant
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
- Nutmeg Oil
- Chlorophytum borivilianum or Safed Musli
- Barahikand or Dioscorea bulbifera which belongs to the yam family
- Yasad Bhasma or processed zinc
- Dalchini or Cinnamon
- Akarkara or Anacyclus pyrethrum
- Lavang or clove
- Kesar or saffron
- Kapoor or camphor
- Rajat Bhasma or calcined silver
- Swarna Bhasma or calcined Gold.
Warnings and Precautions – When to Avoid It?
Following are the various warnings and precautions related to the consumption of Dabur Shilajit Gold:
- The medicine should be kept away from the reach of children.
- People below the age of 21 years should refrain from using this medicine because it shows an effect on reproductive organs.
- It is advised not to take this medicine in excess quantity.
- Patients are advised not to take this medicine if they are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- Patients must inform the doctor about the other medicines and herbal supplements they have been consuming.
- Avoid drinking alcohol during the course of Shilajit Gold.
- Patients with heart conditions and diabetes should be cautious about consuming this drug, because it may lead to a drop in blood pressure, thereby triggering dizziness and fainting.
- Shilajit Gold is usually not recommended to people with conditions such as sickle cell anaemia, hemochromatosis, thalassemia, high uric acid, kidney stones, and gout.
- It is advised not to consume this medicine without consulting a doctor.
Substitutes of Dabur Shilajit Gold:
Besides Shilajit, there are other natural substances that Ayurvedic medicines use, that have similar functions to that of Dabur Shilajit Gold.
Some of these include Ashwagandha, shatavari, kaunch seeds, and, talmakhana. These are found in the market in the forms of various supplements and are sold by renowned Ayurvedic brands.
Dabur Shilajit Gold Interactions with Other Drugs:
There is not much information about Shilajit Gold capsules’ interaction with other drugs. However, patients must consult a doctor and let him or her assess whether a patient’s medical record allows him or her to have these capsules.
Dabur Shilajit Gold Variants:
The following are the variants of the medicine:
- Dabur Shilajit capsule
- Dabur Shilajit Double Gold capsule
- Dabur Shila X-oil
- Dabur Shilajit capsule pack of 2
- Dabur Shilajit capsule pack of 5
- Dabur Shilajit Gold 20 capsules with Shila X oil 20 ml Free
Dabur Shilajit Gold Price in India:
|Dabur Shilajit capsule||INR 400(Bottle of 20 capsules)|
|Dabur Shilajit Double Gold capsule||INR 325(Box of 10 capsules)|
|Dabur Shila X-oil||INR 162.45(Bottle of 20 ml oil)|
|Dabur Shilajit capsule pack of 2||INR 124(Packet of 10 capsules)|
|Dabur Shilajit capsule pack of 5||INR 309(Packet of 10 capsules)|
|Dabur Shilajit Gold 20 capsules with Shila X oil 20 ml Free||INR 369(Box of 20 capsules)|
How Dabur Shilajit Gold Works?
Dabur Shilajit Gold works by revitalizing the body and bringing back the stamina and energy that are synonymous with young age. This is possible because the minerals present in Shilajit remain in ionic form. As a result, the body can absorb these minerals more efficiently. When combined with Gold, Shilajit becomes a potent rejuvenator. Both of these components together work to resuscitate the tissue system.
How to use Dabur Shilajit Gold?
The best way to take Shilajit is to mix it with raw cow milk. This allows Shilajit to be digested by the body. Shilajit should be consumed with water which is free from chlorine.
When It is prescribed?
Dabur Shilajit Gold has numerous health benefits pertaining to men’s sexual health. The medicine is prescribed in treating the following conditions:
- Sexual desire: Shilajit Gold is used to improve libido for better performance during sex. It has been proved effective in reducing premature ejaculation and improving erection. It is advised that one should consume this medicine in the prescribed dosage as taking it in higher doses can cause unwanted side effects.
- Erectile dysfunction: Due to the presence of herbal ingredients, such as shilajit, ashwagandha, and musli it is used for treating erectile dysfunction.
- Fertility: There are various factors for low fertility in men such as stress, low sperm count and anxiety. Shilajit Gold helps in improving fertility if administered as prescribed by the doctor. Its medicinal properties help in improving sperm quality.
- Physical weakness: The high amount of kesar improves the energy levels and restores the damaged cells caused due to a health issue. It contains nervine tonic that improves stamina and energy levels.
How to store It?
Dabur Shilajit Gold should be stored in a cool and dry place. It should be kept away from direct sunlight.
Ans: Yes, you can be on more than one Ayurvedic medicine at the same time. Usually, Ayurvedic medicines do not interact with each other.
Some other herbs and natural products that can be taken along with Shilajit Gold for treating various disorders are Amalaki, Ginger, Shatavari, Giloy, Turmeric, Neem, Licorice, Ashwagandha, Guggulu, Triphala, Manjistha, Coriander etc.
This is an incomplete list and there could be other Ayurvedic supplements that you can consume easily beside Dabur Shilajit Gold. However, if you are on certain allopathic drugs, seek medical advice before starting to take Shilajit.
Ans: There is no bar against women when it comes to consuming Dabur Shilajit Gold capsules. In fact, Shilajit is known to improve bone density in middle-aged women, rejuvenate the skin, regularize menstruation and alleviate the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome. As far as sexual health is concerned, women will get an optimum result if they can combine Shilajit with other Ayurvedic products like kumari, shatavari, methi, gokshuram, utpala. These work on the female reproductive organs, enhance sexual desire and improve fertility. However, pregnant or lactating women should not consume these pills without consulting the concerned doctor.
Ans: No, Dabur Shilajit Gold capsules are made up of natural ingredients and they do not contain any steroid at all.
Ans: Dabur Shilajit Gold is an effective ayurvedic medicine. It helps in maintaining energy levels for a longer duration, improves sexual wellness without causing any side effect.
Ans: Many people can see improvement in their energy and stamina levels within 10 days. In order to get the best results, it is advised to take one to three portions of Shilajit each day over a period of 6-8 weeks.
Ans: Dabur Shilajit Gold helps in treating the following conditions:
Increase disease resistance
Control physical weakness
Improves male fertility
Increases sperm count
Ans: No, Dabur Shilajit Gold should not be taken on an empty stomach. It should be taken after having a meal.
Ans: No, this medicine is not addictive by nature.
Ans: The best way to consume Shilajit Gold is to mix it with cow’s milk(preferably raw). This allows Shilajit to be digested and absorbed by the body. Shilajit can be consumed with water which is free from chlorine.
Ans: Usually, Dabur Shilajit Gold should be taken twice a day. However, the frequency may vary for each individual. Hence, it is advised to consult a doctor before taking this ayurvedic medicine.
Ans: Dabur Shilajit Gold has numerous benefits. It does not have any side effects if administered in prescribed quantity.
Ans: Dabur Shilajit Gold can be taken early in the morning and anytime during the day. It is not recommended to take it at night or before going to bed. If you are taking it with food, it is advised to increase the dosage.
Ans: If you are feeling energized after administering Dabur Shilajit Gold, then you should continue its dosage. But, it is advised not to take it for more than 3 months. Taking this medicine for a long time can increase the level of uric acid and cause issues. Hence, it is advised to consult a physician before taking the medicine.
Ans: This condition is common among older men. The ingredients present in Dabur Shilajit Gold improves libido and treats erectile dysfunction. However, the results may vary in each individual. Hence, it is suggested to take this medicine post doctor consultation.
Ans: Dabur Shilajit Gold helps in providing relief from pain and reduces anxiety and stress. Its rejuvenating effect helps men in resisting premature ejaculation. A lot of men suffer from erectile dysfunction due to nervousness and sexual anxiety. The consumption of this medicine helps in reducing anxiety that helps in improving vitality and overall sexual performance.
Ans: Yes, Dabur Shilajit Gold contains a high level of iron. Thus, taking Shilajit with iron supplements can cause an iron overdose. This can lead to severe conditions such as liver failure, abnormalities of blood clotting and seizures.
Ans: The nutrients and minerals present in Shilajit help in improving digestion. These ingredients are easily absorbed by the body. Due to its antioxidant properties, Shilajit helps in detoxifying the blood and thus improves digestion.
Ans: Taking more than the recommended dose of Shilajit may lead to severe side effects, in some cases. Some of the symptoms associated with overdose include the following side effects:
Burning in the eyes
If you have accidentally taken an overdose of this medicine and your symptoms are more severe, then you should immediately consult a doctor.
Ans: The main function of Shilajit is to increase the stamina and vitality without causing any harm to the body. Dabur Shilajit Gold is an ayurvedic medicine formulated with a unique combination of minerals such as kesar, ashwagandha and safed musali. Shilajit Gold helps in the recovery of wear and tear tissues in the body. It helps in treating all kinds of ailments.
Ans: Dabur Shilajit Gold does not cure diabetes, but it helps in managing it. Shilajit has been proved to lower blood glucose and lipid profiles in diabetics. When administered with other diabetes medicine, Shilajit can be effective in managing the symptoms of diabetes.
Ans: Yes, Shilajit Gold may increase the level of uric acid in some cases which may worsen conditions such as gout and may change the hormones of the body.