Cardivas 3.125 mg tablet is a medication that aids in curing high blood pressure in an individual. This particular medicine helps in treating heart failure in some people. It is not advisable to use this medicine in children and people who are suffering from lung diseases and diabetes. This tablet treats increased blood pressure, heart stroke, and pain in the chest. In this medicine, you can find Carvedilol as an active ingredient. This ingredient helps in treating a variety of diseases. Carvedilol is a beta-blocker that treats hypertension in some people. Besides this, it also cures heart failure and chest pain. This post gives you complete information about Cardivas and its uses.
Composition and Nature of Cardivas:
Cardivas has a major component of Carvedilol that acts as a fundamental active ingredient. It is made up of cardiovascular drugs which are otherwise referred to as beta-blockers. This medicine helps in the treatment of hypertension. One can intake this medication orally i.e., through the mouth. The composition of this ingredient is 12.5 mg. The package of this medicine comprises 10 tablets with different strengths that include 12.5 mg, 3.125 mg, 6.25 mg, 25 mg, and more.
Read More: Himalaya Gokshura Composition | Emeset 4 Composition
Uses & Benefits of Cardivas:
Cardivas tablet helps in treating, controlling, and preventing some of the diseases, health conditions, symptoms, and more:
- Heart stroke
- Increased blood pressure
- Acute hypotension
- Congestive heart failure
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Walls of the left ventricle becomes thickened
Read More: Ahaglow Face Wash Uses | Voglibose 0.3 Uses
When not to use Cardivas?
In general, people who have hypersensitivity become a contradiction to the Cardivas tablet. Besides this, people should not intake Cardivas medicine when they have the following disease conditions:
- Serious hepatic impairment
- Sinus disease
- 2nd & 3rd degree AV block
- Bronchial Asthma
- Cardiac attacks or failure
Side Effects of Cardivas:
Apart from the major purpose of Cardivas medicine, there are some side effects caused by this tablet. In such a situation, the patients need to get immediate medical attention from a doctor. However, not all the side effects are serious and complicated. There are some side effects of Cardivas that remain only for a short span of time. Some other side effects of this tablet might last long for a lengthy period of time. Try to consult your doctor regarding the adverse effects that you experience after using Cardivas medicine. Check out the side effects of the Cardivas tablet listed below:
- Trouble in breathing
- Massive weight gain
- Horrible sweating
- Deficiency in strength
- Hands and feet might turn cool
- Sudden fatigue
- Swollen feet and ankles
- A cough
- A headache
- Low blood pressure
- Vision becomes blurred
Whenever you notice any of the side effects given in this post, just contact your physician immediately.
Read More: Calpol 650 Side Effects | Clear Gel Side Effects
Common Dosage of Cardivas:
If you miss the dosage of Cardivas medicine then, you need to intake it whenever you remember. In case, you forget the primary dosage, just skip the missed dosage. Still, there is no danger even if you miss a single dosage. In case, if the dosage becomes over, you may not witness the improvement in your symptoms of this disease. If you intake an overdosage of Cardivas medicine then, you can contact your doctor immediately. Generally, the doctor advises the patients to use this tablet based on their health condition and age. The physician prescribes the tablet dosage as well as the time duration to use it on a daily basis.
Read More: Ab Phylline 100 Dosages | Althrocin 250 Dosages
How to Use Cardivas?
Usually, the health physician will prescribe the dosage for Cardivas medication based on your condition and age. One must intake this medicine in sufficient amounts as recommended by the physician. The patients should gulp down this medicine totally without breaking it or chewing it. If you want to witness the results in a quick way then, try to intake this medication at regular intervals of time. Make sure that the tablet you intake this medicine incorrect quantities and take it at a standard time on a daily basis.
How does Cardivas work?
The Cardivas tablet has Carvedilol as the major ingredient. This is an alpha and beta-blocker that aids in treating heart-related diseases in most people. This tablet works by lessening the heart rate and relaxing the blood vessels that turn the heart extremely efficiently at carrying out its duty on a regular basis. This, in turn, will make the heart pump the blood all through the body to different parts in adequate amounts. This way, it reduces the blood pressure in an individual who is suffering from increased blood pressure and other heart disorders. This is the complete working procedure for Cardivas medicine.
Warnings and Precautions – When to Avoid Cardivas?
There are some safety measures for those who are concerned about the intake of Cardivas tablets for treating their high blood pressure. Check out the related warnings and precautions for using the Cardivas tablet listed below:
- People who consume this medication must be cautious before consumption. There is jeopardy of confronting some side effects if you intake it on a regular basis.
- The Cardivas medicine might show some impact on those who have bradycardia.
- If you find any disorder, try to contact your doctor immediately
- It is not recommended to stop the usage of this medicine abruptly
- If you stop the intake of this medicine then, it might lead to the danger of some adverse effects.
- This tablet doesn’t become a habit-forming even if you use it regularly.
- The onset of action of this tablet can be seen in just 1 or 2 hours.
- People who are pregnant or planning to become pregnant should avoid the consumption of this Cardivas tablet.
Substitutes for Cardivas:
Here are some of the best alternatives to Cardivas tablet that treats increased blood pressure and hypertension in some people. Check out the substitutes of Cardivas given below:
- Vasicard 3.125mg Tablet [Manufactured by Psycormedies]
- Oricar 3.125mg Tablet [Manufactured by Piramal Healthcare Limited]
- Kar-B 3.125mg Tablet [Manufactured by J B Chemicals And Pharmaceuticals Limited]
- Cvl 3.125mg Tablet [Manufactured by Themis Medicare Limited]
- Cgcar 3.125mg Tablet [Manufactured by CMG Pharmaceuticals]
- Caslot 3.125mg Tablet [Manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited]
- Carzec 3.125mg Tablet [Manufactured by Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Limited]
- Carvistar 3.125 Tablet [Manufactured by Lupin Limited]
- Carvipress 3.125 Tablet [Manufactured by Micro Labs Limited]
- Carvil 3.125 Tablet [Manufactured by Zydus Cadila]
- Carvibeta 3.125 Tablet [Manufactured by Shrrishti Health Care Products Pvt Limited]
- Carvetrend 3.125mg Tablet [Manufactured by Piramal Healthcare Limited]
- Carvenol 3.125mg Tablet [Manufactured by Knoll Pharmaceuticals Limited]
- Carvejohn 3.125 Tablet [Manufactured by Johnlee Pharmaceuticals Pvt Limited]
- Carvedil 3.125mg Tablet [Manufactured by Alkem Laboratories Limited]
- Carveday 3.125mg Tablet [Manufactured by Shrinivas Gujarat Laboratories Pvt Limited]
- Carvdol 3.125mg Tablet [Manufactured by Aishwarya Healthcare]
- Carvas 3.125mg Tablet [Manufactured by Medley Pharmaceuticals]
- Carloc 3.125 Tablet [Manufactured by Cipla Limited]
- Carloc 3.125 Tablet [Manufactured by Cipla Limited]
- Carlant 3.125mg Tablet [Manufactured by Glanto Pharmaceuticals]
- Carezim 3.125mg Tablet [Manufactured by Zim Laboratories Limited]
- Cardol 3.125mg Tablet [Manufactured by Lincoln Pharmaceuticals Limited]
- Cardivil 3.125mg Tablet [Manufactured by Zee Laboratories]
- Cardiron 3.125mg Tablet [Manufactured by Nukind Healthcare Pvt Limited]
- Cardipure 3.125mg Tablet [Manufactured by Mankind Pharma Limited]
- Cardinorm 3.125mg Tablet [Manufactured by Troikaa Pharmaceuticals Limited]
- Cardifine 3.125mg Tablet [Manufactured by Morepen Laboratories Limited]
- Carca 3.125 Tablet [Manufactured by Intas Pharmaceuticals Limited]
- Caditone 3.125mg Tablet [Manufactured by Kopran Limited]
Read More: Aceclofenac Paracetamol Substitutes | Amlokind AT Substitutes
Cardivas Interactions with Other Drugs:
In general, drug or medicine interactions might alter the working procedure of the tablet that you use to cure your disease. Besides this, it might show some adverse effects on the patient. Try to discuss with your doctor regarding the list of medications that you use for some other diseases currently. Check out some of the disease interactions, drug interactions, and food interactions with Cardivas medicine listed below:
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors
- Diabetes medications
- CYP P450 2D6 inhibitors
There is no interaction between the food and the Cardivas medicine that you intake. These are some of the major interactions of the Cardivas tablet with other things.
Here are some of the commonly asked questions related to the Cardivas tablet that aids in curing high blood pressure.
Ans: This medicine might cause some mild adverse effects on those who are pregnant. If you experience any of the side effects, just stop using this medicine.
Ans: It is completely safe and secure to use Cardivas medicine at the time of breastfeeding.
Ans: Cardivas tablet doesn’t show any kind of adverse effects on the kidneys and liver.
Ans: Yes, this medicine is intended to cure the high bp in most people.
Ans: Yes, there are some contradictions to Cardivas medicine. Check out the following contradictions listed below:
People who are suffering from various allergic conditions are not recommended to use Cardivas medicine.
Those who are suffering from various lung diseases aren’t advisable to intake this medicine.
Some of the lung diseases include Asthma, COPD [also known as Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease]
This medicine is not advised for patients who have heart blockage disorder.
This tablet is not recommended for those who have sinusitis.
Ans: In case, you feel dizzy or drowsy then, simply skip this medicine. Otherwise, there is no risk in using this medication at the time of driving a vehicle or operating heavy machinery.
Ans: No, this medicine doesn’t become an addiction even after using it on a frequent basis. However, consult your doctor before using this medication.
Ans: The patients need to store this tablet at room temperature.
Ans: There are no foods that are allergic to this medicine. Hence, you can eat anything while consuming this medicine. However, contact your doctor before using the tablet.
Ans: No, it is not recommended to consume alcohol when you use the Cardivas tablet.