Becosules capsules are multivitamin capsules that come under the category of versatile medicines. This is a multi-vitamin tablet which is prescribed to help treat varies ailments related to vague symptoms such as skin, hair, muscle cramps and several other issues that are mainly caused due to the deficiency of vitamin B complex and/or its many variants.
|Nature of Becosules Capsule:||Multi-vitamin (Vitamin B complex, Vitamin C, Calcium)|
|Uses of Becosules Capsule:||Anemia , Skin and hair problems, chronic diarrhoea, and various other conditions.|
|Composition of Becosules Capsule:||Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Folic acid, Riboflavin, Calcium Pantothenate|
|Side effects of Becosules Capsule:||Diarrhoea, Vomiting, Heartburn, Acidity, fever|
|Precautions:||Drug resistance, QT Prolongation, Myasthenia Gravis, Hypersensitivity|
Range of Vitamin B Complex in Becosule Capsule:
- Thiamine: Vitamin B-1
- Riboflavin: Vitamin B-2
- Niacin: Vitamin B-3
- Pantothenic Acid : Vitamin B-5
- Pyridoxine: Vitamin B-6
- Biotin: Vitamin B-7
- Folic acid: Vitamin B-9
- Cobalamin: Vitamin B-12
The prime use of Becosules is improving and maintaining hair and nail health, as well as to maintain radiant skin. Doctors may prescribe Becosules capsules for a host of reasons since various bodily functions are impaired due to a deficiency of Vitamins.
Becosule Capsule Composition:
Becosules capsule is a multi-vitamin formulation that constitutes Vitamin B complex. The company Pfizer Limited India produces these capsules.
Becosule contains the following ingredients which:
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B3
- Vitamin B6
- Folic acid
- Vitamin C
- Calcium Pantothenate
- Ascorbic Acid
There exist various strengths for each active ingredient in Becosules capsules that depends on the condition it is prescribed for. For example, if it is administered to treat the blisters on the tongue or indigestion, the quantity of Riboflavin and vitamin C shall be increased than the usual strength of 10 mg and 15 mg respectively to a higher quantity.
Becosules Capsule Uses & Benefits:
This is a multi-vitamin tablet which is prescribed to help treat varies ailments related to vague symptoms such as skin, hair, muscle cramps, etc. Becosules will be beneficial in people with deficiency of vitamin B; these can be due to diet insufficient in vitamin, problems with malabsorption and digestion such chronic diarrhea, tropical flu, etc. there can also be deficiency cell turn over is high example cancer, hemolytic anemias, etc. Vitamin B complex is water soluble and body reserves lasts only a few days. They are also rarely toxic so long term supplementation with becosules will be safe in most conditions.
Becosules benefits for Skin:
There are several benefits of Becosules on the skin, as the vitamin B complex that the tablet constitutes is essential for skin health.
It can help with acne, scars of various sorts, promote skin regeneration, ensure softness and plumpness, prevent dryness, improve elasticity, ensure longevity, and have several other benefits on the skin.
It also improves the ability of the skin to fight infections that may be fungal or bacterial in nature. Taking Becosules regularly, therefore, ensures healthy skin and is often prescribed by the doctor upon seeing the early signs of skin damage in patients.
Becosules capsules for Hair:
- Hair health is important but can be tricky for many. However, Becosules can make sure one’s hair is healthy at all times. It is also very beneficial for scalp health and promoting regeneration of the skin at the roots of the hair after dandruff or diseases like psoriasis and dermatitis.
- Vitamin B complex, the primary component of Becosules is really useful when it comes to issues like hair fall, dry hair, rough hair, brittle hair, damaged length of the hair, and more. It also helps with promoting hair growth as well as the creation of more hair follicles.
- Not only does becosules have vitamins, but it also has abundant antioxidants that help fight free radicals.
Other Uses of Becosule Capsule:
- growth of red blood cells
- cell health
- healthy brain function
- high energy levels
- healthy appetite
- good eyesight
- good digestion
- proper hormones and cholesterol production in the body
- proper nerve function
- good cardiovascular health
A doctor may prescribe Becosules for several other reasons, as per her discretion.
When is Becosules Prescribed?
Becosules is prescribed when a patient is diagnosed with a deficiency of Vitamin B complex, which is done using tests. The deficiency of any of the constituents of Vitamin B complex can be characterized by a host of issues that come up in one’s body which seem to be harmless but suggest a deeper issue, as vitamin B complex is important for the proper functioning of the body. It is advised to do a regular health check up to stay healthy and fit.
Variations of Becosules Capsule:
There are several variations of Becosules available in the market, and depending on which is the most suitable for a patient, the correct prescription can be decided by a doctor.
The variations of Becosule capsules are:
- Becosule 100 mcg
- Becosule 15 mcg
- Becosule 1.5 mg
- Becosule 3 mg
- Becosule 10 mg
- Becosule 50 mg
- Becosule 100 mg
- Becosule 150 mg
- Becosule z
Suspension form of Becosules:
Becosules is available in a suspension formulation as well, which is otherwise known as a syrup. Becosules syrup can be used by all, and is sure to help with a deficiency of Vitamin B complex. Becosules syrup has the same properties as the capsule and is rich in Vitamin B complex.
Side Effects of Becosule Capsule:
Despite being largely composed of vitamins and organic compounds, Becosules does have some side effects associated with it. Some of which are listed below.
- Mild transient diarrhea
- Congestive heart failure
- Rashes, skin irritation
- Frequent urination
- Chest pain
- Muscle weakness
- Transitory exanthema (skin eruption)
These are only some of the side effects that may be experienced by patients upon using the aforementioned drug, but it is important to be alert towards any other bodily effects that the medicine may exhibit.
If these changes cause any discomfort or seem unusual and strange, they must be reported to a doctor. In such a case the doctor may have to prescribe an alternate, also known as substitute, for better results and reduce side effects.
How to store Becosule Capsule?
The medicine should be stored at room temperature, in a place away from direct sunlight. The capsules should be stored in a cool and dry place, and they should not be exposed to a lot o friction. The capsules should not be taken out of their packaging for the purpose of storage, they should only be taken out when they are to be administered.
Dosage of BecosuleS Capsule per day:
- The dosage of Becosules depends on the ailment it is being used to treat, as well as the severity of said ailment in the specific case of the patient. Hence, it is strongly advised that the consumption of the medicine must always be done after proper consultation with a physician. For optimum results, one should never deviate from the potency as well as the duration of the medicine that has been advised by the physician/doctor.
- The medicine should be taken at the same time everyday so as to ensure that a dose is not missed. Missing a dose is not a life-threatening condition, however if doses are missed frequently, the medicine might not be as effective as it should be.
- A missed dose can be taken as soon as the patient remembers about it, however, if the time for the next scheduled dose is close, it is advisable to skip the missed dose and straightaway take the next dose as scheduled to avoid any confusions.
- The overdose of this medicine is not necessarily dangerous upon an instance, since it only comprises of natural supplements that enable better body functioning. However, one should not overdose on the drug for a prolonged period of time since that has the potential to backfire and cause problem.
How to Take Becosule Capsule dosage?
- The becosule can be taken as and when the patient pleases, since it is only a multi-vitamin supplement and does not have strong side effects that may cause serious problems. It is advisable to keep the time of dose constant through the days to allow the drug to work efficiently. This will also prevent missed or forgotten doses.
- Becosules capsule can be taken with or without food, and work very well showing great results when taken alongside a balanced healthy diet.
- When used alongside other drugs, this information must be shared with a physician for the betterment of the patient.
How do Becosule Capsule Works?
Becosules contains vitamin B complex which is essential for increasing the metabolism of carbohydrates and amino acids, as well as vitamin C that helps in the production of collagen and tissue repair in the body.
Another component of the capsule, calcium pantothenate is involved in the utilization of carbohydrates, synthesis of lipids and proteins and the preservation of blood vessel integrity. Essentially, all components of the capsule are bio-soluble and absolutely organic that can assimilate very easily with the enzymes within the human body, and in the stomach.
Precautions and Warning Related to Becosule Capsule:
The most important warning regarding the usage of the Becosules capsules is that the use of the medicine must only be undertaken in accordance with the advice from a physician and/or medical expert. Other than that the medicine must be stored in a cool and dry place to ensure its formulation is unchanged throughout usage.
There are no serious complications arising out of overdose or similar situations since Becosules is only a supplement for Vitamin B complex and does not contain any chemicals which can have a negative impact on a person’s health or body.
Substitutes for Becosule Capsule:
Medicines which use the same active ingredients or salts can serve as substitutes for each other. Often a drug is seen to not suite a patient and they may experience an allergy or severe side effects. In these cases, substitutes for the specific drug can be taken to avoid the adverse effects but to have the desired effect upon the patient.
Being a multi-vitamin formulation, there are several substitutes available to Becosules in the market. It is only advisable to make the switch to another drug if one has consulted the doctor about the same.
Some substitutes available for Becosule Capsule are:
- Optisulin Cap (Dr. Reddy)
- Becosules Syrup (Pfizer)
- Sioneouron Forte Tab (Albert David)
- Basiton Forte Tab (Abbott India)
- Becosules Cap (Pfizer )
- Nutrolin B Ped Tabs (Cipla)
- Cobadex Forte Cap (Glaxosmithkline)
- Vitomin Z Drops (Cipla)
- Cadbe Drops (Cachet Pharma)
- When more than one drug is taken by a person at any given time, there is a risk of how the drugs will interact with each other. sometimes the drugs may not be as effective and require stronger doses, while other times, their effects may be amplified.
- To avoid any complications due to drugs interacting adversely with each other, a patient should always share their complete medical history with their doctor, and inform the doctor of all the drugs that they are using presently. These include supplements, herbal formulations, etc. which may be in the form of orally administered pills, intravenous formulations, eye drops, topical creams, etc.
- There is also a chance of medicines causing false positive test results such as blood tests and urine tests. While uncommon, it is certainly possible, which is why the medicines been taken must be discussed with the doctor as well as the lab technicians who administer medical tests on the patient.
- Being a multi-vitamin supplement, the possibility of Becosules causing such an interaction or disturbance in lab tests is extremely low. However, it is the responsibility of the patient to inform their physician of using this drug whenever getting consultation or seeking treatment for anything.
Drugs that should not be taken with Becosules:
The following drugs may prove to be harmful when used alongside Becosules, which is why patients should be cautious with their use:
- drugs used for diabetes
- Arsenic trioxide
Becosule Capsule Price in India:
Becosule Capsule price is Rs 34.33 for Strip of 20 Becosule Capsule.
1) Can Becosule Capsule be taken daily?
Ans: Since it is largely a multi-vitamin tablet, Becosules can be administered daily. It can help overcome some of the vitamin deficiencies in a person’s daily diets.
2) Does Becosule capsule have an expiry date?
Ans: Yes, Becosules can expire, and must always be administered carefully and after checking the expiration date on the package.
3) Is Becosule capsule readily available as an over-the-counter (OTC) product?
Ans: Yes, Becosule is readily available as an over-the-counter product or OTC but it is always advised to consult with your doctor before using Becosule.
4) Do Becosule capsule is effective for mouth ulcers?
Ans: Yes, Becosules can be used for mouth ulcers. Mouth ulcers are painful, small, lesions that grow in your mouth or at the base of gums. At times they are produced by few medical reasons such as Vitamin (B12) deficiency, viral infections, or iron deficiency. Becosules can assist in the treatment of ulcers.
5) Does one experience side effects when using Becosule capsule?
Ans: While unlikely, it is possible to experience side effects when using Becosules Capsules, as is the case with any drug.
Some side effects of the Becosule that have been occasionally reported by the users are:
- Mild transient diarrhoea
- Congestive heart failure
- Rashes, skin irritation
- Frequent urination
- Chest pain
- Muscle weakness
- Transitory exanthema (skin eruption)
6) Can Becosule capsule be used to boost immunity?
Ans: Yes, Becosules can be used to boost immunity, since it primarily contains Vitamin B complex which can have several health benefits and help with immunity as well.
7) Can I stop the use of the Becosule capsule once my hair falls stops?
Ans: While it is safe to discontinue the drug in most cases since it does not habit forming or dependence creating, one should consult the doctor before completely stopping its dosage. A doctor can better analyse if it is safe to discontinue the medicine or not, since some of the problems that you might be taking this drug for may reappear after discontinuation.
8) What is this drug used for?
Ans: Becosules is treated for the multiple issues which characterize a deficiency of Vitamin B complex.
9) What is Becosules?
Ans: Becosules is a multi-vitamin supplement that can be purchased over the counter without a doctor’s prescription and can be used to treat the deficiency of Vitamin B complex.
10) Can we take Becosules on empty stomach?
Ans: Yes, Becosules can be taken on an empty stomach.
11) What is Becosules syrup?
Ans: Becosules syrup is a suspension formulation of the relied upon drug Becosules. It is useful as it can be taken by all, even children who find it difficult to use tablets and capsules.
12) What is Becosules capsule for?
Ans: Becosules capsules are used to treat the various symptoms of deficiency of Vitamin B12.
13) Can vitamin b12 be taken with milk?
Ans: Yes, the capsule can be taken with milk.
14) What are Benefits of vitamin B complex?
Ans: Vitamin B complex has a host of benefits, ranging from the health of the skin to the hair to the nails, as well as the function of the brain and metabolism. its deficiency can lead to several uncomfortable symptoms and a general deterioration in one’s health.
15) Is Becosules used to stop hair fall?
Ans: If the cause of one’s hair fall is the deficit of vitamin B in the body, Becosules can be trusted completely to stop this problem.
16) How to store Becosules capsules?
Ans: Becosules Capsule is easy to store. It should be kept away from direct sunlight and should not be frozen. It comes in a sturdy packaging which enables it to survive dust and friction rather well.
17) How to store Becosules suspension form?
Ans: Becosules suspension should be stored in a cool and dry place. The bottle should be tightly capped after every use to ensure the sterility of the formulation.