Over the past few years, products that have been exclusive to India and its history have witnessed a kind of renaissance. Be it yoga, Ayurveda or even kabaddi, these offerings from India have become a huge news all over the international market. And thanks to the booming, unprecedented success of Patanjali, the insanely-famous brand spawned by Baba Ramdev, it seems that such products are here to stay.
The success of Patanjali, currently worth crores of rupees, and its overtaking some of the biggest, most established companies in the market like Unilever and Nestle, has shown that products of Indian origin can have as much demand as any offering from multinational companies or brands. And with the return of Ayurveda as a viable option in personal and health care, this movement is only increasing in strength. Taking advantage of this growth is Amulya Herbs Pvt Ltd, an Indian company that has promised wholesaling of a high-quality range of Ayurveda products, be it personal or health care.
The company is keen to take advantage of the soaring popularity of this ancient Indian medicine form, and ensure the tradition of this practice lives on. When it comes to medicines and healthcare, reliability cannot be compensated upon is another motto followed by the firm.
Facts of Amulya Herbs:
Amulya Herbs is a manufacturer of various ayurvedic, personal and healthcare, products. With around 25 employees currently listed under its name, the company which was established in 2009 in Barwala, Haryana, is a Private Limited Company listed as a service provider. Mentor and CEO Atul Sareen has worked incredibly hard and helped the firm reach a noteworthy position in the national market.
Why Choose Amulya Herbs?
Amulya Herbs aims to be a single-stop shop for all kinds of tried and tested remedies, for all ailments- provided by nature in a scientific way. Most doctors at the company are well experienced in manufacturing and procuring of herbal products, including medicines. Products are made in unites certified by GMP, with the use of state-of-the-art technology to procure goods using natural herbs, essential oils, organic herbal extracts, and natural plant extracts.
The company’s factory is set up in Barwala, near Chandigarh, the joint-capital of Haryana and Punjab, with the best of modern technology aiding the production. The research and development team, along with nuggets of customer feedback, give the company inputs to bring out newer products and widen the range of goods available.
Products under herbal pharmaceuticals include men’s, women’s, and general health products which cure various conditions and promote longevity. These products are manufactured only after years of research of various Ayurveda scriptures, allied with the use of modern equipment. Another added benefit is that these medicines do not have any side effects.
Wide Range of Amulya Herbs Categories:
As is known with Ayurveda, it is not restricted to any one field in medicine, and extrapolates a wide range of necessities and uses. And to prove this point, Amulya Herbs sell a wide range of products, some of which are:
- Skin care
- Weight management
- Personal care
- Herbal care
- Soap/body wash
- Women care
- Respiratory care
- Skin treatment
- Calcium deficiency
- Fistula and piles
Some of the more popular products on offer from this business are:
- Amulya Hand Wash
- Badal Special Churan
- Arogya Yovna Capsule
- Amulya Slim Fitness Shake Powder
- Badal Hair Oil
How to Integrate Ayurveda Into Your Life:
At the heart of Ayurveda is that view herbs are that the spiritual essence ( Kundalini ) of plants. In the cells of plants and herbs run the wisdom of cosmic intelligence and nature’s healing vibrations. This means that every herb can have its own advantages and uses, and herbology suggests these carry multiple benefits for the mind, body and soul. Such is the potency of herbs that they can be used internally, externally, and even as aromatherapy. Let’s look at some ways to include herbs into our daily regimen:
- Use ajwain for weight loss: A strong nerve stimulant and digestion facilitator, ajwain helps lose weight by drawing out deep-rooted toxins from the body. It is also helpful in healing painful joints, making it a great option to treat Vata issues.
- Cardamom as a tranquiliser: Cardamom helps you bring calm upon the mind and body as it brings clarity and happiness to the heart and mind. It helps deal with the harmful effects of coffee and caffeine, while being a great way to reflect away the mucus-forming nature of milk. Cardamon can also get rid of excessive Kapha from the lungs and stomach.
- Neem for detox: We all know how good a detox can make the body and mind feel, and nothing is better at making this happen than neem is. Neem is one of the most powerful blood purifiers, and hence detoxifiers, as per Ayurvedic herbology. Neem is a great way to keep away or treat acne and skin damage/diseases, apart from helping to heal wounds. It is best for all Pitta disorders (those affecting eyes and skin). Neem is also an excellent way to cure eczema and skin flare-ups due to psoriasis, while also working wonders for joint and muscle pain, being a complete all rounder.
Ayurveda has re-entered the forefront of medical advancement over the past few years, and Amulya Herbs is doing its bit in ensuring this momentum is carried through into the future generations.
1) What is the origin of Ayurveda?
Ans: Ayurveda came to life via the hearts and minds of ancient Indian sages, and also the enlightened seers ( rishis ) in practiced from all those thousands of years ago. This ancient science is more than 5000 years old.
2) What is the diagnosis procedure in Ayurveda?
Ans: There are two steps in treatment via Ayurveda: Examine the patient and get an understanding of the stage of pathology, and then decide on which kind of treatment is best suited.
3) Can we mix Ayurveda and modern medicines?
Ans: Unless specified not to be a physician, allopathic and ayurvedic medicines can be taken together.
4) Does Ayurveda have side-effects?
Ans: The reason Ayurveda is so popular across the world is that it does not have any side-effects.