Aakash Hospital in Dwarka, Delhi
Aakash Healthcare Super Specialty Hospital is located in Dwarka Sector 3, Delhi and provides a tertiary care facility with 230 beds, 15 dialysis, and 70 critical care beds. The Aakash healthcare is an amalgamation of world-class infrastructure, modern technology and best doctors offering unprecedented healthcare and medical services to the patients. Aakash healthcare provides optimal treatment for patients suffering from orthopedic problems and has several other ‘Centers of excellence’ namely General and minimal assess surgery, ophthalmology, and refractive error surgery, cardiology and cardiac surgery, Neurology & Neuro Surgery and Renal Sciences. The hospital has a 24 X 7 functional trauma and emergency center, blood bank and a fully equipped neonatal and pediatric ICU.
Address: Hospital Plot, Road Number 201, Sector-3, Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi 110075
Hours of Operation: 24*7
Type: Super-Speciality Hospital
No of Doctors: 31
The hospital is managed by highly qualified and proficient team of doctors. The chairman J.C. Chaudhry envisions the hospital to become the most desired healthcare brand by offering caring, compassionate and top-notch healthcare and medical services to the patients. The mission of Aakash hospital is “to achieve the highest patient satisfaction index by delivering patient-centric best health-care service among the local and extended community”.
The team at Aakash Healthcare Delhi comprises of elite nutritionists, physicians, physiotherapists and other doctors who work wholeheartedly to provide optimal care to the patients. The hospital offers the best preventive care that meets your lifestyle and specific wellness goals. The Super Specialty Hospital is being managed by highly qualified and trained doctors from their respective fields and a unified team of healthcare experts ensures 24×7 comprehensive patient care. The Hospital has deployed high-end technologies and smart digital systems along with robust Hospital Information Systems to address complex medical needs and convenience of patients.
Aakash Hospital Dwarka Appointment Process
The appointment process of the Aakash hospital Dwarka is simple and hassle-free. The consultant will let the patient know about the Aakash Healthcare Delhi appointment and its procedure.
- The doctor assesses the health of the patient and decides if the patient needs to be admitted to the hospital.
- During admission of the patient, the patient is required to fill in some forms and deposit a certain amount of fee.
- Depending upon the choice of the patient and availability of hospital rooms, rooms are allotted.
Doctors List at Aakash Hospital Dwarka, Delhi
Following are some doctors practicing at Aakash Hospital, Dwarka, Delhi –
Dr. Aashish Chaudhry– Dr. Chaudhry is the head of orthopedics and joint replacement at Aakash Super Speciality hospital, New Delhi. He specializes in handling cases of knee replacement and knee surgery. Dr.Chaudhry also holds expertise in using modern equipment to conduct minimally invasive surgeries.
Dr. Prashant Chaudhry– Dr. Chaudhry specializes in the field of Ophthalmology & Refractive Surgery. He is the senior consultant and HOD at Aakash Super Specialty hospital. Dr. Chaudhry completed his MBBS from AIIMS, MD in ophthalmology from AIIMS and FICO from California, USA. He also has a keen interest in treating corneal diseases and carrying corneal transplantation and refractive surgery.
Dr. Minal Chaudhry – Dr. Minal Chaudhry is the Head of the Department of Radiology at Aakash hospital, Delhi. She completed her MBBS from GMC, Chandigarh and 3 years of senior residency in Maulana Azad Medical College in VMMC, Safdarjung Hospital. She further completed 3 years of DNB training in Radio Diagnosis.
DR. Vidya Nair Chaudhry – She is a renowned ophthalmologist and received her training from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. She specializes in the field of pediatric ophthalmology, squint, oculoplasty, and facial aesthetics.
Dr. Abhay Kumar – Dr. Kumar holds extensive experience in performing cardiothoracic and vascular surgery. Till date, Dr. Kumar has performed 8000 open heart surgeries which include congenital heart surgery, valve replacement and repair peripheral vascular surgery, bypass grafting, etc.
Other Doctors List in Aakash Hospital Dwarka, Delhi
Cardiology & Cardiac Surgery Doctors List
- Dr. Ashish Agarwal
- Dr. Amrish Kumar
Paediatrician & Neonatologist
- Dr. Meena J
- Dr. Sameer Punia
Obstetrician & Gynaecologist in Aakash Hospital, Dwarka
- Dr. Shilpa Ghosh
- Dr. Sumana Banerjee
- Dr. Taruna Dua
- Dr. Richa Gupta
List of Nephrologist in Aakash Hospital, Dwarka
- Dr. Umesh Gupta
- Dr. Amber Khaira
- Dr. Vikram Kalra
General & Minimal Access Surgery Doctors
- Dr. Nikhil Yadav
Family Medicine Doctors List
- Dr. Inder Kasturia
- Dr. Navneet Singh Gill
ENT Specialist in Aakash Hospital Dwarka, Delhi
- Dr. Abhinit Kumar
- Dr. Sarika
Internal Medicine Doctors List
- Dr. Vikramjeet Singh
- Dr. Rakesh Pandit
- Dr. Parinita Kaur
- Dr. Prabhat Ranjan Sinha
Rheumatologist in Aakash Hospital Dwarka, Delhi
- Dr. Gaurav Seth
List of Lab Medicine in Aakash Healthcare
- Dr. Manisha Khandait
- Critical Care Medicine
- Dr. Vishakh Varma
Radiologist in Aakash Healthcare Dwarka
- Dr. Vikas Sharma
Neurosurgery & Spine Doctors List
- Dr. Amit Srivastava
- Dr. Nagesh Chandra
Orthopaedics & Joint Replacement Doctors List
- Dr. Bharat Bahre
- Dr. Sourabh Shah
Dentistry in Aakash Hospital, Dwarka
- Dr. Bhumika Madan
Blood Bank & Transfusion Medicine Doctors
- Dr. Harpreet Kaur
Trauma & Emergency Doctors
- Dr. K.V. Sarma
Mental Health and Behavioral Sciences
- Dr. Nikita Rajpal
Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation
- Dr. Minakshi Fullara (pt)
Gastroenterologist in Aakash Hospital Dwarka, Delhi
- Dr. Sharad Malhotra
Urologist in Aakash Hospital Dwarka
- Dr. Ritesh Mongha
Cardiologist in Aakash Healthcare Dwarka
- Dr. Rupesh Kaushik
Ophthalmologist & Refractive Surgery Doctors
- Dr. Subhash M. Betharia
Neurologist in Aakash Heathcare Dwarka
- Dr. Madhukar Bhardwaj
Neuroanaesthesia & Neurocritical Care Doctors
- Dr. Pallav Kumar
Spine Surgery Doctors
- Dr. Saurabh Verma
Endocrinologist in Aakash Hospital Dwarka
- Dr. Abhilasha Jain
Pulmonologist in Aakash Hospital Dwarka, Delhi
- Dr. Davinder Kundra
Procedures offered by Aakash Hospital, Dwarka
Following procedures are offered by the Aakash Healthcare Super Specialty Hospital in Dwarka –
- PICC Line Repair
- PICC Line Insertion
- Dental Braces
- Dental Implant
- Root Canal Treatment
- Knee Replacement
- Hip Replacement
- Kidney stone Removal
- Transurethral Resection of Prostate
- Gamma Knife Radiosurgery
- Renal angioplasty
- Hip Arthroscopy
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction
- Brain Surgery
- Brain Tumor Surgery
- Skull Base Surgery
- Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy
- Renal Angioplasty
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy
- Cochlear Implant
- Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Dental Bleaching
- Dental Braces
- Dental Implant
- Extraction of Wisdom Tooth
- Root Canal Treatment
- Heart valve surgery
- Heart Transplant
- Aortic Valve Surgery
- Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting
- Coronary Angioplasty
- Atrial Septal Defect Surgery
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation
- Ventricular Septal Defect Surgery
Packages and services offered by Aakash Hospital, Dwarka
Facilities for international patients –
Healthcare and other facilities –
Aakash Hospital in Dwarka is a preferred health care service provider for International Patients seeking specialized medical care in India. The Hospital has provided all medical and health services to citizens from different countries such as the Middle East, South East and Central Asia, Africa, North America, and Europe. The hospital is located in proximity to the international airport as well as from the nearest metro station.
The hospital also has a lounge specifically dedicated to international patients. The lounge offers free internet access so that patients can easily communicate with their family members and with physicians for assistance. Aakash hospital also provides personalized health and medical services to international patients that may include –
- VISA and FRRO assistance
- Airport pick-up and drop facility
- Facility for currency exchange
- Arrangements for mobile and calling card
- Arrangement of accommodation for the family of the patients
- Post-discharge follow up
- Tour and ticketing assistance
Wellness Packages –
The Wellness Health Packages have been so created that they cater to meet the needs of people of all age groups. Some of the health packages offered by the Aakash hospital include:
- Best Value Package – A comprehensive health package for both men and women.
- Lifestyle Wellness Package – It is a comprehensive check-up to detect or diagnose all the underlying health-related ailments.
- Premier Wellness Package – The package offers benefits of Lifestyle Wellness package along with a screening of cancer and renal deficiencies.
- Comprehensive wellness Package – The comprehensive wellness package is specifically designed to give patients an array of consultations from all major specialties.
- 360-degree wellness Package – The 360-degree wellness package offers an all-around head-to-toe screening with instant results.
- Platinum plus Wellness Package – offers all the tests need to screen conditions that may arise due to a sedentary lifestyle.
Healthcare Delhi Discharge Process
Just like the appointment process, the discharge process is hassle-free. The Aakash hospital doctor decides if the patient has recovered and can be sent back home. If yes, all the dues are to be cleared and any refund if applicable can be collected. The staff at the hospital guides the patients and the attendees at every step of the discharge process.
Facilities in Patient’s Rooms
Aakash Hospital Dwarka understands that the patients enter the hospital at the most vulnerable times of their lives. To help them a little in their hard times, the hospital offers comfortable rooms with a home-like ambiance. The rooms in the Aakash hospital have been designed in such a manner that there is ample space for the patients and their dear ones to relax. Also, there are guest rooms for the family members to relax when they cannot stay along with the patients.
Depending on the category of room chosen, the patient may get the following facilities in the rooms at Aakash Hospital Dwarka, Delhi:
- Couch for attendant
- The patients are advised to visit the patients only during the scheduled visiting hours.
- Not more than one attendee can be with the patient at all times.
- Children below the age of 12 years must not be brought to visit the patient.
- Visitors are advised to strictly keep a check on their hygiene.
- Visitors should not speak loudly in the hospital’s premises making it uneasy for the other patients.
- It is always advisable to keep the phones on silent mode during a hospital visit.
- Bringing flowers, food, and beverages or any other items from the outside is strictly prohibited.
Why should you choose Aakash Hospital Dwarka, Delhi?
Aakash hospital provides one of the best health and medical services in Dwarka Sector 3, Delhi and has a specialized team of doctors as well as nurses. The staff at the hospital caters to all the needs of each patient round the clock. The hospital has a well-built infrastructure with 230 Beds 70 bedded medical and Surgical Critical Care Unit. The doctors at the hospital are pioneers in their respective fields and have earned recognition because of their work and dedication. Therefore, if you are looking for a medical facility that provides optimal medical facilities at an affordable price, you must consider choosing Aakash Hospital in Dwarka, Delhi.
Facilities in Aakash Healthcare Delhi
- Credit Card
Aakash Hospital Facility Rate
Cost of hospital wards and other facilities offered by Aakash Hospital, Delhi –
- General Ward – INR 2,000.00
- Semi-Private Ward – INR 3,000.00
- Private Ward – INR 6,000.00
- Hernia Surgery – INR 30,000 – INR 70,000
- Lap Band Surgery – INR 30,0000.00
- Fissure Surgery – INR 40,000.00
- Sinus Surgery – INR 45,000 – 55,000
- ACL Surgery – INR 900000.00 – 150000
- Lap Band Surgery – INR 300000
- Piles Surgery – INR 40000
Aakash hospital has the following certifications and accreditations –
- National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH)
- National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABH)
Reviews for Aakash Healthcare Delhi
Amenities of the Aakash Healthcare Delhi
- The hospital is equipped with 230 Beds
- The hospital has 70 bedded medical and Surgical Critical Care Unit
- The hospital has various ward bed options, such as deluxe, twin sharing and economy
- The hospital also has a pneumatic tube system
- Aakash healthcare offers 24×7 ambulance services
- The hospital has a 15 bedded dialysis unit
- There is an advanced neonatal ICU at Aakash Healthcare
- There are 8 Modular Operation Theatres
- The hospital has a Flat Panel Cath Lab and a wellness lounge
- The hospital is also equipped with LASIK – SMILE Suite
Aakash Hospital Location
Aakash Healthcare Private Limited
Hospital Plot, Road No. 201,